Varnock - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Varnock

Marine Name
    Jacob Blackpool / EO-V

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Vho'dar An'th

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    No

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes

Yautja Character Story
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    My plan is a younger predator by hunter standards who is still rather fresh to it all, though not a full unblooded unless that's something that can be RP'd out. I want them to be restless and frustrated with their clan's teachings of patience and observance and prone to wandering and idle activity in lodges like cleaning up weeds, vines, or random items strewn about, but at the same time still trying to force themselves to embrace these traditions.

I want them to be curious by nature, and a bit proud, with preferences to taking weapons as a trophy rather than, or with, limbs as applicable, but more likely to let someone live to see how they act and if they can improve themselves after the insult, and perhaps even overcome it.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    It is an order of magnitude in worthiness. Someone without respect could be hunted or killed for getting in the way, but only someone who proves themselves is worth dueling. A hunt is for lesser prey, things you stalk and use fear against, while a duel is something you always meet face to face for and on as even footing as possible. No ranged, no healing, just the honor of melee combat.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    Infrequently, though that's not to say he'll avoid them or refuse a hunting companion. Vho'dar will be restless by nature, and prone to wandering about rather than waiting in one place. Whenever he does come across another they'll be treated respectfully as long as they act the same in return, though conversations will generally be short.

Younger as he is, he has no urge to anger his fellows and will be accepting of most any beliefs that do not go against the code, but insults will be treated with the severity they deserve, as will clan disputes.
    I felt this fit with what seems to be current pred players as well, most talking seems to be short bursts followed by a lot of running around, with a few stretches of longer conversation occasionally.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I want to try predator, pretty much as simple as that. I was accepted back in 2016, but lost my whitelist due to inactivity after losing internet from a move, something that could happen at the time.

I do like to think I could make the round more enjoyable though, I've been doing various types of RP for more than a decade now.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes
    Last edited by Varnock; 10-30-2019 at 10:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there! Already looked over your app on Discord, let me tell everyone what I think about it!

The story is short and sweet! It clearly portrays your pred's quirk and personality, has some dialogue and introspective sequences and is pleasing to read! The quirk is good, too!

The answers you've provided to the questions are rather good, in my opinion.

It's a +1 from me; see you on the hunt!
    Claire O'Reilly, the vitriolic Corporate Liaison!
    Cassie, the helpful Synthetic!
    Kre'Zuhl, the self-declared greatest worshipper of Thardha!

HRP Main to the Bone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read the app over before you posted it and liked it and your a decent player and I see no problem in you joining the hunt.

Before anyone asks as well, they got my permission to join Clan An'th after I got perm from Nicksone to be able to accept people into the clan.

+1
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I look forward to hunting with you.
    +1
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read over your story on discord as well, It shows your preds quirk and has good dialogue, and your answers were fine. Don’t see any problems here.

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to a chance to hunt with you all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like the rest, I read your story before submission and I genuinely don't have any criticisms, considering everything is correct. Take my +1 for what it's worth
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may be new, but I might as well add my few cents in.

Your story is straight to the point, well-written and clearly shows your char's quirk (It is a good one, at that.)

There's nothing wrong with the answers from what I see and, seeing that you had this whitelist before in 2016, I have no doubts you'd be a good Pred. For what it is worth from a newfriend, You got my +1 bud.
    Ava 'Rodent' Dean - Squaddie/Liaison, snarky and dies most of the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The story is fine. Giving you my +1

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019