User Tag List

Thread: Gysilian - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gysilian - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Gysilian
    Character Name?
    Xander Lyon (when jobbanned)
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    CMP
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Unknown
    Total Ban Duration
    Forever it seem
    Remaining Duration
    Uh
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    None
    Reason for Ban
    A moderator told me I was jobbanned because I broke brig procedures. It's true to be honest.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    None
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I'm making an appeal to be able to play again as CMP. I've no proof and I don't even remember who jobbanned me, so I'll try to explain what happened this day and why I'm making an appeal. So, everything started in a normal round, nothing to report until the briefing. There was only one MP this day, he got assaulted and (I think) injured by a marine, so the MP took him in the brig. I told the MP I took over from here, for paperwork and investigation. He was new from what I understood, so I feared he didnt know the paperwork. And then the shit started to fell like Niagara Falls. 3 marines started to shoot the brig from the south because they didn't liked to see their (?) friend in the brig. I got a report from another marine looting a squad prep (not his). And of course, there were only me and a new MP (who I couldn’t find anymore) to clean that shit. With all of that to manage, the marine in the brig was not first in my priorities, since I didnt have time to clarify and investigate the brief incident, I charged the marine with hooliganism. I was not going to let him rot in the brig, uh, let's agree on that. But obviously, Jesus Christ, it’s never enough. Another MP joined the round then and I thought « Help, Urah ». But I forget to set the timer of the marine (in fact I started it on my phone when he was in his cell and the 3 marines started to shoot the brig because I couldnt touch the cell without being shootted), and this MP was not new, so I got reported for a timer and probably something else. Then I left and went SSD. I’m sorry it ended that way, I was fucking bored that even MPs were against me. CMP is a hardjob when you play a game like that, sometimes it’s not even fun but I was downright bored by this situation, trying to manage between admins, MPs fucking asking me what happened, and marines thinking it was the 14th of Jully. Now I really want to be able to play as CMP again because it’s a job I’m not bad at it (yeah, except sometimes), managing patrols with 5 MPs (very fun and feeling like a big boss), it’s more RP than playing as a marine the way I felt it. I really enjoyed most of my games as CMP. So, I’ll try to stay more calm in the future to prevent that from happening again and, uh, my apologies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes

Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Admin team has decided to accept this appeal, and lift the CMP ban. We do recomend, however, that you do not leave mid-PM, as it gives a bad impression to the Staff Member handling the issue.

Resolved - Accepted, lifting now.