[WITHDRAWN]Autistic - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Autisme

Marine Name
    Byrant 'Fixer' Mathews

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    chakt 'rauta

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    I got banned from TG once(and few netspeak notes), but other then that I got clean record

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    I read trough it a few times

Yautja Character Story
    chakt 'ahul was always interested in how there prey worked rather then how worthy they are. chakt would spend most of his time researching the various life forms across the universe and research the anatomy. Worshiping S'ahu and bein part of there clanl, god of wisdom. He believes that the best way to honor both his god and the prey hunted is to learn from them.

Setting out a goal of cataloging all the worthy life forms. There have however been running rumurs spread about bipedal lifeforms that pose a higher level of intellect then usual. There tools of hunting and way of fighting have peaked the interest of chakt. He signed up for the first hunt available on these creatures and will now learn all there is to know about these creatures. How they kill, and how to kill.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    I plan to mostly observe the prey in the area rather then kill them. Should rules allow it perhaps take a weapon here and there or a corpse for for research before turning it into a trophy.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    Honor duels should only be held with those that have proven to be most worthy. Those that have done exceptional feats may have the honor if holding a honor duel. A regular hunt can be any lethal life form that can prove a slight challenge.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    Maby act very excited when I see a human device I (supposedly) never seen before. Iam a very curious one after all. I would like to hunt together but most likely ill be doing my own thing, noting observations and such.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    Predator seems very fun to play and I think I can RP well enough to fulfill the role. Also I usually don't see predators in my timezone at least so maby I can fill that role instead(or iam blind)

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes
    Last edited by Autistic; 11-02-2019 at 09:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that the fact I wouldn't know what humans are is not VERY lore friendly but I thought it would make a intresting character atleast. I hope its not too much of a problem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I wana withdraw this, the story is more of a character summary rather then a actuel story about the character and the clan is not worked out.

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok well man if you wanna withdraw this more power to you, I'd suggest checking out the whitelist app help channel on the discord if you haven't, just so your next go around will be better

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn, Feel free to reapply in a timely manner. Dont forget to ask for help. We are all here for that.