Their BYOND Key
    Notes from Forest, probably
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    Probably around 7 AM for you muricans
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    "Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server"

"Especially "Enforcement of the rules"
    Description of the incident
    This is a report regarding two recent notes I got from presumably Forest, since he was the one who DM'd me ingame.

I don't believe that I should even have been noted for what I did, since what I did wasn't against the rules. The notes are for incredibly petty stuff which he perceived to be LRP, he fails to actually describe what happened in the notes so I gotta describe it.

I'm the queen and my babies just killed a survivor synth, one of them then devoured it and lead it away. Forest announces in XOOC that they should not do that since it's apparently a bug, not like we could know. I then jokingly said in the hivemind something along the lines of "i'm really glad you devoured that metal host, screw that guy". People commented on what I said in the hivemind and mentioned the "skyvoice". Again, I said "screw that voice, this hive don't take shit from no one". Wanna know why this is clearly a joke? I expect people not to be stupid enough to actually take what I said seriously, considering how the mod just told us not to do it. All it did was make the pregame a bit more lively. He failed to tell me I actually got noted for this, and it was also rather petty so. Thus breaking the "Enforcement of the rulesl" part of staff conduct.

The second note is hilariously petty. There was a xeno with the prefix "XD", I was talking to it and noticed the silly prefix. I thought it would be fun to say XD a couple of times in the hivemind, which I then did. He dm'd me to stop and that was that. Once again he failed to inform me that I was being noted, also, it shouldn't be punishable at all. It wasn't netspeak since I was referring to the xeno, are you really punishing me for having a miniscule of fun?

In general, the way I would describe Forest's behaviour can be found under the "Enforcement of the rules" section.

"- We are not a government repressing their citizens. Don't hassle players for literally everything."

Taking the enjoyment out of the game for someone who hasn't ruined the game for anyone? That's not your job. I'd understand a simple PM for me to stop, and just leave it at that.
    Evidence
    Warned for encouraging the hive to disobey an XOOC order as Queen. | Sun, November 3rd of 2019

Warned for further LRP as Queen. | Sun, November 3rd of 2019
    How you would punish the accused
    Tell him to stop being petty, remove the notes.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m currently away from my computer and will respond to this when I return home. The notes are indeed from me.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am quite late to this and I apologies,
    Now for my actual response.

Synthetics being immune to being eaten has always been a thing, and it is a recent bug that has allowed this to happen. While not necessarily common knowledge it is something we made very public not to do prior to the original feature change to make them not movable. Regarding your behaviour in hivemind about the XOOC announcement, it was extremely LRP and you should not have done it. It's as simple as that.

As for the second note, I checked at the time and I was unable to find a xeno called XD, having checked afterwards I can confirm there was indeed a Praeotrian called XD and I apologise for that, however you deliberately spammed this in hivemind with the purpose of memeing and messing around, and not for any actual reason. So further LRP.

I stand by the notes being deserved, and lenient at that.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fail to see how me saying "i'm glad you devoured that metal host" is LRP. Perhaps it could be argued that me responding to the hive telling me about the skyvoice is LRP, but that isn't entirely my fault. Besides, the note isn't for LRP, it's for "encouraging the hive to disobey an XOOC order as Queen". If you're going to hand out notes, at least give them the proper context. And yet again I must remind you that it's such a minor thing, I can't imagine punishing someone for something that hurts literally no one. To quote your staff code of conduct.

"- If a player breaks a rule, but increases the enjoyment of the server in general, (through roleplay or other such things) it can be overlooked. If no one admin helps (ahelp) a complaint, or seems to be complaining or taking issue with it, it may be best to let it go.
    - We're a server focused on the enjoyment of the players. As long as the players are having a blast and not every single rule is being broken, it's okay to let some things slide here and there."

And with your explanation for the second note, you're kinda reinforcing why it shouldn't be a note. You didn't even properly investigate the reasoning for me saying it. If I had at a later point started referring to that praetorian in the hivemind, you'd have noted me becaues it'd look like I was ending all my sentences with XD. You seriously noted me for saying the name of a xeno 4 times and use "LRP" as an excuse to punish me. ehh??

"- We are not a government repressing their citizens. Don't hassle players for literally everything." x10

Our opinions differ as is to be expected, a third party will handle it n all so yeah. Don't got much else to say until it's handled.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

[04:47:34]ADMIN: XOOC: Forest2001/(Young Lurker (FR-171-S7)) : Please don't eat synths. Or drag them around once they go into crit. This is enforcable by the rules. It is currently a bug that allows this to happen.

[04:47:51]HIVEMIND: Simonset55/(Queen) : I'm glad you ate that metallic tall, it was a big ol loser
    [04:47:57]HIVEMIND: Simonset55/(Queen) : Hide that loser away
    [04:48:12]HIVEMIND: Simonset55/(Queen) : Queen mother didn't say shit
    [04:48:19]HIVEMIND: Simonset55/(Queen) : I only heard some stupid voice in my head
    [04:48:28]HIVEMIND: Simonset55/(Queen) : Pfft, screw that voice
    [04:48:41]HIVEMIND: Simonset55/(Queen) : This hive don't take no nothing from some stupid ass voice
    [04:48:55]HIVEMIND: Simonset55/(Queen) : Hmmmm
    [04:48:51]ADMIN: XOOC: Forest2001/(Young Lurker (FR-171-S7)) : Stupid voice will slap you with a xeno ban if you disobey.
    [04:49:02]HIVEMIND: Simonset55/(Queen) : Stupid voice doesn't get a joke

[04:49:47]ADMIN: Forest2001/(Mature Lurker (FR-171-S7)) has edited simonset55's notes: Warned for encouraging the hive to disobey an XOOC order as Queen.
    [04:49:47]ADMIN: Forest2001/(Mature Lurker (FR-171-S7)) has edited simonset55's notes: Warned for encouraging the hive to disobey an XOOC order as Queen.

[05:06:37]HIVEMIND: Simonset55/(Elder Queen) : XD
    [05:06:45]HIVEMIND: Simonset55/(Elder Queen) : Do you have the retard
    [05:06:47]HIVEMIND: Simonset55/(Elder Queen) : XD
    [05:06:48]HIVEMIND: Simonset55/(Elder Queen) : XD
    [05:06:50]HIVEMIND: Simonset55/(Elder Queen) : XD
    [05:07:01]HIVEMIND: Simonset55/(Elder Queen) : I'm just talking to XD
    [05:07:15]HIVEMIND: Simonset55/(Elder Queen) : Grow a brain bro
    [05:07:18]ADMIN: PM: Forest2001/(Elder Lurker (FR-171-S7))->Simonset55/(Elder Queen): Cut it out.
    [05:07:18]ADMIN: PM: Forest2001/(Elder Lurker (FR-171-S7))->Simonset55/(Elder Queen): Cut it out.
    [05:07:27]ADMIN: PM: Simonset55/(Elder Queen)->Forest2001/(Elder Lurker (FR-171-S7)): kek
    [05:07:27]ADMIN: PM: Simonset55/(Elder Queen)->Forest2001/(Elder Lurker (FR-171-S7)): kek
    [05:07:39]ADMIN: Forest2001/(Elder Lurker (FR-171-S7)) has edited simonset55's notes: Warned for further LRP as Queen.
    [05:07:39]ADMIN: Forest2001/(Elder Lurker (FR-171-S7)) has edited simonset55's notes: Warned for further LRP as Queen.

xeno in question is Young Praetorian (XD-32)
    Last edited by AcuteCircle; 11-05-2019 at 11:43 PM.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you are the queen, the xenos have to follow your orders. A simple joke can be easily taken the wrong way by some of our players. It's one thing to joke around or sass a queen mother report. It's different to basically joke as the leader of the xeno team "man fuck that mod" joke or not, xenos can easily say "Well the queen is telling me to ignore that." I don't see any issues with what forest did here.

As far as the second issue, there was a xeno named XD. However you yourself say this:

I thought it would be fun to say XD a couple of times in the hivemind, which I then did. He dm'd me to stop and that was that
    So if you were memeing or not, we have a zero tolerance on Queen LRP/Poor RP/Etc... However as I've confirmed that there was indeed a xeno named XD I will be giving you the benefit of the doubt, and remove that note.

However,

Notes are not punishments, bans are punishments. You were warned. If you really want to push the issue, you've had technically 3 warnings for xeno rule breaks in less than 30 days. Be glad you were not job banned because he could have easily done that. When my mods deal with people notes are documentation of what was done, he should have told you what you were noted for. I'll speak to Forest about that.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 11-06-2019 at 02:18 AM.