User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Novacti - Commander Application

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @FGRSentinel
    To further my response to your last question, if you meant when is it not appropriate to BE, then it would be ALL circumstances that I have not explicitly stated that I would enact a BE.
    If you meant otherwise, I would say that either I forget to announce the BE or BE'd inappropriately.

@SirMandrake
    I thank you for the suggestion of a solution, and I shall keep your input in mind. Also, apologies for not understanding your question fully before my response.
    Last edited by Novacti; 11-10-2019 at 01:12 PM.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Whitelisted Captain FGRSentinel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I'm more or less satisfied by the response. Have your +1 and good luck. Remember that if you have any questions or aren't 100% certain about something to message one of the CO Councilors here or on Discord and we'll be happy to help.
    Retired CO Councilor (Winter 2019-Spring 2020, Winter 2020-Spring 2021)

Goddard Pearsall, the Pilot that (almost) always has Souto

Unofficial source of help for new/inexperienced POs. Message me here or on Discord if you'd like advise on anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't seen you as a command staff when i play but from the answer i find that you are competent as XO or SO. So why not +1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a very noticeable improvement from your previous app. The answers are all solid, and although the story is perhaps unorthodox, you put effort into it and I like that you did something new with it. I think you've earned a seat in the captain's chair. +1
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thank all for the outstanding support and taking the time to look over my application. I will not let you be disappointed.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The app is concise and to the point, while remaining personable and very reasonable. I found myself nodding along to most of your responses, and the story was engaging and most of all topical, something I very much like.

I can't find any reason to not give this a +1. Remember, the council and the rest of the whitelisted COs are here to help, so dont hesitate to reach out for help or advice anytime.

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted. Pm me on disc to get your tags.

OjDaJuiceMane#9019

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whitelist perms have been updated