2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    Im sorry, I can recommend you a good book to fix it if you would like.
    and I can rec one for you

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreven View Post
    and I can rec one for you
    what book would that be?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    what book would that be?
    blackshirts and reds by parenti

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you refuse to surrender before the last possible moment the enemy doesn't have to accept your surrender.

If the only reason your not shooting at the enemy is because they injured you to the point your no longer able then your an active combatant.

None of these killings are war crimes.

Surrender instead of fighting receive protection under international law. If you choose to fight then you accept the risk of death and field execution.

Don't want to die? Throw down your gun and lie on the floor without firing a shot. Then it's a war crime if they kill you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warcrimes?
    Aden Cooper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "War Crimes" is a concept invented by CLF/UPP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_bickie View Post
    If the only reason your not shooting at the enemy is because they injured you to the point your no longer able then your an active combatant.
    Yea that's not true.

I can't doubletap an injured combatant on the ground when clearing a room unless he's actively trying to continue fighting. Doesn't matter if the reason he doesn't try to shoot me is he's injured.

Whether my unit reports me or not varies but any kind of doubletapping is a warcrime.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPhilipIII View Post
    Yea that's not true.

I can't doubletap an injured combatant on the ground when clearing a room unless he's actively trying to continue fighting. Doesn't matter if the reason he doesn't try to shoot me is he's injured.

Whether my unit reports me or not varies but any kind of doubletapping is a warcrime.
    Most militarizes train their troops to double tap any enemy troops, even those on the ground before they pass them. The justification being that they are only prisoners once they surrender or your front line passes them.

War is a dirty business and international law reflects that. If you don't want to get shot surrender or run. Same for the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_bickie View Post
    Most militarizes train their troops to double tap any enemy troops, even those on the ground before they pass them. The justification being that they are only prisoners once they surrender or your front line passes them.

War is a dirty business and international law reflects that. If you don't want to get shot surrender or run. Same for the game.
    Well my current experience is the US Army and they tell us all the fucking time when we're practicing battle drills that double tapping is a warcrime and if someone's not dead and not actively trying to kill you, kick their weapon away from them/pick up their weapon and keep advancing. Let the EPW teams handle him.

Obviously that's not how it always plays out, a doctor doesn't examine the body of every enemy killed in action to verify if those two rounds to his head came before or after the bullet to his chest, but it's what our doctrine says that I'm just getting at.