XxTJMINNSxX - Predator Application

Predator Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    XxTJMINNSxX

Marine Name
    Marcia 'Ace' Dean

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Tau'theah

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    I have read it multiple times.

Yautja Character Story
    Tau'theah has trained extremely hard ever since they were a un-blooded but even when failing their training or falling to a stronger opponents they always managed to pull through due to sheer determination to become one of the best hunters that has been in a tribe for a long time, although they had their flaws like how they were considerably weaker then other predators, but this didn't stop them continuing their training as best as they could. They always excelled in using their traps and ranged weapons like the Plasma Caster, although would only use it against unworthy foes, or the Combistick but would always use their melee weapons like their wrist blades to fight their worthy prey, when partaking on hunts they would always stalk their pray from far away and if proven worthy they would slowly get closer before in range to strike them with a Combistick or wrist blades but they are not the best at melee combat compared to other blooded. Tau has always found it easier to hunt in groups although they would stay away from other predators prey and only observe honour battles they always like to hunt with their other blooded brothers for their best chance of success, they also hunt serpents using their wrist blades somewhat skilfully but would always keep a far distance from things like Praetorians or anything Tau knows they will die if they fight alone. Tau mostly hunts by using traps to split up large groups of hostile serpents or humans and would take out any straggles with their wrist blades before taking a trophy of one or more of the serpents or humans.

How do you intend to play your predator?
    I intend to play as a predator that takes things on from range, unless doing a honour battle they will use traps and ranged devices to take out their prey.

Why should we whitelist you?
    I know a lot about predators and their history and I have been watching a lot of predator's play the game by using observing mode to see how they act, who they hunt and how they hunt, I have also read the code of honour thoroughly to make sure I know who to hunt and who not to hunt.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason?
    I have not been banned before.

Are you currently banned from any other servers and if so, why?
    I am not currently banned from any other server.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes
    Last edited by XxTJMINNSxX; 01-12-2019 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Tweaks to the backstory.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another low quality application, you should really use the whitelist help section on discord

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1, seriously low quality app. Please hit up our white list help channel on the discord.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Re-worked it, please tell me how I did on the re-work.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You told us absolutely nothing about your Pred. You typed out a very short and simple story about a hunt and that's literally it. Get creative, use your brain juices, come up with a compelling story that tells me about the intricacies of your predator.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I have re-worked it again and this time I have put in information about the predator like their fighting tactics and their quirks and description.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The story doesn't tell me much, it's also way too short. I'd like to see more than 1 paragraph personally.

The quirk isn't really... a quirk. You can't use ranged weapons AT ALL against Worthy prey, neither can you take marine guns to gun them down.

Resident ex-punished Junior Developer and Coder, and ex three-time member of the Yautja Council, two-time member of the Synth Council.

See with your eyes, my army of flies, when no one's alive...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story and knowledge of rules is currently very weak.

I suggest you do a read over more thoroughly next time and have a better story. I suggest the discord whitelist help if you need it. For one, no ranged weaponry against worthy prey as others mentioned.

-1, Godspeed.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 from me. I'd suggest going into the whitelist-help channel in our discord, and asking people for assistance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Application made with little effort and of inferior quality compared to approved applications.

As the others said above, I suggest you ask for help on the whitelist help channel if you decide to try again in the future. -1
    Man'sur, Cetanu's Al'nagara| Pedro 'Nescau' Heering