Mature Lurker (XX-801)
    Their BYOND Key
    Sakuyoi
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    11/8/2019 - 8:45 (PST) / 6:45(CST)
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Enforcement of the rules
    Description of the incident
    Playing as a Mature Lurker (XX-801). An Ancient Runner (DE-222-Z) went into a crit state in front of me after taking three buckshot. They were crit on weeds, within line of sight of three marines to our left and two marines north behind barricade. I grabbed the Ancient Runner to drag them away, crossing over one tile of none weeds. Upon reaching the weeds on the other side, the Ancient Runner was shot in the chest and died. I was PMed by Moderator Sakuyoi confirming that I was the person who dragged the Ancient Runner. (Queen in chat was asking me IC as well why I did it.) I explained that the critically injured Ancient Runner was in danger of being shot, so I wanted to remove them from harm around the corner till they healed. After stating I would apologize to the player, and asking the Moderator if I got in trouble, I was given an explanation. I was told that I was getting a minor note for what I did. As it was believed my dragging the Ancient Runner off weeds killed it, to watch out next time I play or do something like that. My note was also given the additional statement that I was new and the Moderator said that I shouldn't worry about it. He also told me the player of the Ancient Runner told him it was alright and he was fine. That i would be in the clear. After reviewing the logs and taking screenshots, I got in contact with Sakuyoi again. Explaining that my dragging did not kill the Ancient Runner, but a shot to the chest did. Which they responded with that they had forgotten that part and my note would be edited. I am not sure what my note was changed too.
    Evidence
    Screenshots I took of the chat logs. I was unable to get a screenshot of my conversation to Sakuyoi about pointing out how the bullet killed the runner, and his response of changing my note.

https://imgur.com/a/uVFfdHM
    How you would punish the accused
    I don't want the person punished. I would like the note removed is all.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The note applied is as follows: Warned for dragging someone offweeds as a xeno. They are a new player and didnt know dragging someone offweeds will kill someone. And they were dragging them out of enemy fire. (edit : the runner died from a battle rifle afterwards) Just leaving this as a note. They were apologetic and the guy who ahelped them is chill about it
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes are not punishments, bans are punishments. The note is pretty clearcut showing that you had a well thought intent, but yes if you drag a critically injured xeno off weeds, they will start to lose their HP and die. You got ahelped for your actions, and a moderator had interaction with you. The note is a record of what the interaction was.

I don't see any wrong doing in this note.