ThePirateSphee - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    ThePirateSphee

Marine Name
    Magdalene Meinhof

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Zin'Keh

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    No.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    The new and the old!

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

And to fill out the 750 character limit, here's a snippet of it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    While hunting worthy prey, Zin'Keh may be slowly overcome by intrusive thoughts of slaughter entering her mind, prompting her to kill everything around her, to take as glorious trophies for her honour... even the unhuntables.
    However, many years of self-disciplining have allowed Zin'Keh to resist these thoughts, to not take the lives of the innocent and the unhuntable, to follow the code as their fellow hunters do.
    That's not to say they're not occassionally wrapped up in these thoughts of ultraviolence, they may even come close to performing a dishonourable kill, but they will never actually do it, snapping back to reality just in time.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    An honour duel is, as the name suggests, a duel for honour between a Yautja and another chosen individual (also possibly a Yautja). These are fought with melee weaponry, and have strict rules on what is honourable and what is not, with rulebreaks being punishable via unceremonious death. The victor may grant mercy to the loser, allowing them to live, at the possible costs of losing an item or limb, alongside the loss of their honour.

A hunt is when a group of Yautja (possibly just one sometimes) look through a specific area on a planet for "worthy prey", of which there are specific rules as to what classes as worthy and what is not, alongside what you cannot hunt whatsoever. The Yautja will attempt to kill the prey through honourable means (unless it is, of course, dishonourable prey) and take a part of its body (typically the skull) as a trophy to display the hunter's prowess.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    At the beginning of the hunt, I will remain neutral towards my fellow Yautja, unless they claim superiority over me, or attempt to mock or belittle me, which will spark hostilities between us, with a potential duel.
    It is their acts during the hunt that will change my stance towards them, as I attempt to one-up their achievements and trophies with my own, even greater achievements and trophies. Never may I consider them above me.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I'm a big fan of the Predator movies, and I think the Predators themselves are pretty cool, and getting to play as one would be cool too!
    Also, I've had some poor run-ins with Predators before (cloaked off-screen LPC spam into the dropship just before hijack comes to mind), and I'd like to rectify those by having good RP moments with the players in the round, spicing it up for them a bit.

I also find fun in scaring people, and I'd be a fan of being able to do that as this invisible stalker.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey so I assisted Pirate with their app minorly and I had a look at the story before submission and I'd like to say it's pretty good
    answers are all correct
    They'd probably be good with the role
    this one has my +1 for what it's worth
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edgy pred is edgy but ill give you my +1 Long as you know if you ever actually hunted an innocent prey IG youd be in major trouble. Just coz its basically your preds quirk dosent give you an excuse or lee way later on. But assuming its all for the RP and speaking itll be interesting to see how you reflect that IG.
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I oversaw this application in the making and I say that I do like it. I spoke to them beforehand about their quirk not getting out of hand and I trust that they won't disappoint me. +1
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I helped review this application. Needless to say, I believe it to be above standard.

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 420M.Y.K View Post
    Edgy pred is edgy but ill give you my +1 Long as you know if you ever actually hunted an innocent prey IG youd be in major trouble. Just coz its basically your preds quirk dosent give you an excuse or lee way later on. But assuming its all for the RP and speaking itll be interesting to see how you reflect that IG.
    Quote Originally Posted by DommyGaming View Post
    I oversaw this application in the making and I say that I do like it. I spoke to them beforehand about their quirk not getting out of hand and I trust that they won't disappoint me. +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
    I helped review this application. Needless to say, I believe it to be above standard.

+1
    Thanks for the support everyone! I hope I will do well in the role!
    Magdalene Meinhof el marino
    FF-XXX-V1 el xenomorpho
    Zin'Keh el predatorro

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ima prolly resolve this after the other 2 councillors and some people say something.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play with Pirate fairly regularly, they know how to RP, how to play whatever slot they're in properly and have never caused any trouble during the rounds we played together. +1 from me for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm supporting your application and good luck. +1

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another predator that i might have the luck to kill so. +1 see you during the hunt.