User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: On FOB duty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess at some point we should update this guide to reflect new developments in engineering, but after Techwebs is fully in.
    In particular, I think some of the new sentry upgrades will be SWEET for some areas.

Perhaps adding in a rough tier list for LZs to FOB would also be a good idea. Solaris' LZ1 is definitely low on my list, trijent's LZ1 and LZ2 are high on it, however.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for this.
    It was very helpful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! I'm glad it helped you. If anything, it brought it to my attention again, and yea, the guide is a bit outdated, but I reread it and I'm gonna fix a bunch of things one of these days. Nothing too big, some stuff with xeno numbers generation, SL/RT jobs, with the very very important "phone CIC when the queen cuts comms", defcon, cause we don't have that anymore, some tank and boiler considerations, and some cam stuff. Probably will cut some stuff to make it even more resilient to time. Maybe I won't have to update it in another year! :P

Also, yea, I welcome an engie guide, but I won't discuss that in this guide, cause again, it's an everchanging topic (which means I have to fix it every now and then, which I'm too lazy to do), and in spirit, this is a FOB duty guide, aimed at the FOB squad in general, and less at engineers (Main point is, FOB duty is a LOT more than just engineers)

EDIT: Should be up to date now!
    Last edited by RNGPriest; 04-08-2021 at 09:16 PM.
    Vanessa 'Pocket' Miller