User Tag List

Thread: Calling Staff members QM or High Command is LRP and Stereotyping

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Calling Staff members QM or High Command is LRP and Stereotyping

Let's be real, they are not doing the job of QM or High Command in actual RP situations. I mean what kind of a queen asks you to suicide to tallhosts when you are losing instead of stranding out to survive for 5 days and make a new hive for a comeback.

OR

Issuing new weaponry to your marines with defects in function, combat effectiveness and efficiency, AKA nerfs. Why would High Command or the Military Industrial Complex do that?

That's because no one does that to their own men or flesh and blood.

Therefore I propose to call staff by their newly standarised HRP name: Satan.

That's right, Satan deceives and harms us, tricks us into thinking they are our Queen Mother or our High Command.

Case in point: You don't become a hero by voting ice, you suffer by playing hours on Ice using trench warfare tactics. It is deception by the Boomer Satan himself.

You can stop LRP today by contributing to RP. Remember, your contribution matters.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boomer Satan is the worst.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought this subforum was for shitposting and offtopic stuff, this is actually an important topic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Satan, AKA WY R&D. They either test new weapons with unsuspecting Marines, or are trying to figure out how to mind control the Xenos