Date of Incident
    November 15, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Ryleigh Pearsall

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    unknown

Accused Character Name
    Alysha 'Job' Cooper

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    ~ 3AM est

What rule(s) were broken:
    illegal battlefield execution

Description of the incident:
    I, Pearsall, was PO of alamo. It was the first drop, so I was waiting longer than normal to bring the first bodies and intel on board. Someone remote recalled the alamo, bringing a live xeno on board. While I was stranded, I was walking around the nexus picking up stuff to bring to the alamo on return. CO walks up to me and murders me without so much as a single word. I'm told they though I could possibly be doing something that might be deserting, although there was no evidence of it and they had no grasp of the situation and they blatantly lied about the situation on command order announcement.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    it scrolled off my recorded chat before I could copy it but it was just them shooting me without speaking a word to me, them lying about it on command announcement. I think I might have said "like ow"

How you would punish the accused:
    remove them from command white list?

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will pull logs
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I was the CO at the round. This will be my explanation of the situation.

At the time, I have landed on the ground side to observe. Reason was how short the LZ1 will be secured and making sure the squads gets organized.
    XO was the aCO to handle the mission after the talk on the CIC, and had been notified I'll return at the point of 12:40.

While I was following the Alpha to support their side to fix the engine and return to the Nexus, I have received a call that there's a Xenomorph on the Alamo from the PFC.
    CAS PO claimed that the Alamo PO is MIA at the time, so I've expected that Alamo PO has died by the Xenomorph.
    Until I've saw him on the North of Nexus, out from the ship and wondering around, towards North.

I have immediately told them to get back on the ship on front of their face.
    However, they have ignored me and wondered off to the Chapel nexus, then headed to the Male dorm. Alone, without a word, with a pistol on his hand.

At that moment, I have thought he simply abandoned the ship and wondered off to the darkness, and made the Battlefield Execution as soon as I met him in the dorms.
    There was no single mention from that that their ship was being remote recalled, nor they have lost their ship. At least on the command channel nor the JTAC channel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As they say, they had no idea what the situation was. I didn't notice them purportedly try to talk to me north of nexus. The alamo wasn't going to be back for a bit and I went into the dorms to pick up some intel then the CO just shot me.

I'd committed BE offense. The CO just murdered me without even trying to get my attention having no idea what the situation was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I meant to say I'd committed no BE offense. I don't see a way to edit the comment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, MP Staffer here. Was the one who noticed the alamo taking a while and calling it in. Checked the cameras for the alamo and saw no one there, then kept calling it out over command net as the CAS PO was calling it out over JTAC. Neither of us got a response from the Alamo PO, so we assumed they died and I recalled the DS to help keep things flowing. As i called it up, the CAS PO called out it was boarded. It wasn't till after the bug hunt started that Nutjob had announced she BE'd the PO. I don't think Nutjob is in the wrong here as 1) we called for the PO a couple and times and nope, while 2) if the PO had stuck to their job, the lurker probably wouldn't of gotten onboard and killed 4 people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I looked back at the comms I remember only one call out which was just "Pearsall?" You had the time to check the cockpit and try to do my job for me but when you did try to do my job you didn't bother checking if there was a xeno on board, then YOU brought a xeno on board that killed four people. And now you're arguing I should have been BE'd? What BE offense did I commit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to mention you say you spammed command net about it but the CO obviously didn't know anything about your hijacking the alamo to bring a live xeno on board.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ttt View Post
    Not to mention you say you spammed command net about it but the CO obviously didn't know anything about your hijacking the alamo to bring a live xeno on board.
    I'mma just let the staff pull the logs proving me and the CAS PO calling for you multiple times and you failing to respond, plus CiC responding to us *shrug

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin PMs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.