User Tag List

Thread: Takyon - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Takyon - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Takyon69
    Character Name?
    Rudie Gibbs
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    None
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Jake
    Total Ban Duration
    Forever
    Remaining Duration
    Forever
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Nope
    Reason for Ban
    Posted earrape in the Discord.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I was warned previously for the same thing. I wasn't aware the second webm I posted even had earrape in it since my volume for Discord is generally so low anyway. I did ask Admins to unban me with little results obviously. Note that posting earrape is not in the rules of the discord, the admins replying to this application will list it under the "dickhead" rule on the discord. Earrape being a dickhead thing to do is completely subjective, so I would at least ask to change this and add a rule specifically prohibiting EARRAPE since its APPARENTLY a bannable offence. You can list absolutely anything under the dickhead rule, which makes every other rule completely obsolete. Admins, can you at LEAST understand my point here?

However the second time I posted earrape was completely my fault, since I failed to check the webm for it. So I apologise for that. I shouldn't have PMd admins either, so I apologise for that too. If the ban were to be lifted, you can be sure I just won't post it again. Just give a chance and see. I'm hardly going to keep posting earrape after this shit show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Takyon View Post
    I was warned previously for the same thing. I wasn't aware the second webm I posted even had earrape in it since my volume for Discord is generally so low anyway.
    You are entirely responsible for anything you post on the discord. You were warned for the same thing a week previously, and then you go and do it again, a point you yourself bring up here,
    However the second time I posted earrape was completely my fault, since I failed to check the webm for it.
    I did ask Admins to unban me with little results obviously.
    Indeed you did, several times, after being told no, even to the point of bringing it up in the midst of a staff meeting.

Note that posting earrape is not in the rules of the discord
    Add a rule specifically prohibiting EARRAPE since its APPARENTLY a bannable offence.
    No. We do not now, nor will we ever, have a rule for each individual thing. RAI V RAW. We have a "don't be a dick" rule. You were warned for this exact thing a week previously, and did the same again, so you were completely aware that it was not OK.

I'm hardly going to keep posting earrape after this shit show.

This appeal is emphatically denied. Your attitudes are inappropriate at best, and your points poor.
    You were told no, several times, by various staff members, and you continued to push the issue.
    As a staff member, you were held to higher standards, The content you posted was not ok, and very easily could be argued that it was also NSFW.
    You received a warning a week previous to this ban, and you posted "ear rape" content again. This point, falls on deaf ears, if you'll excuse the pun.

Resolved, Denied.