XtremeSavageXD - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    XtremeSavageXD

Marine Name
    Solomon Martin

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Stry'Ker

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    Nope, only on Paradise from back in january over a Admin Dispute

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    I am

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...0HtWLQ9AQ/edit

To satisfy the word count, here's a sneak peak for you guys.

Stry’ker had been on many hunts, on jungle planets, where the foliage is as thick as walls, desert planets where the sun melts the metal on your body, and ocean oasis’s, where the waves reach higher than the tallest redwood trees. He had seen and hunted just about every species worth hunting on this side of the galaxy. And his trophies, oh his trophies. He kept them all with him, either on the Clan ship or back home with his brethren. Stry’ker loves his trophies. To him, if the beast doesn’t have a trophy worthy feature, it’s not worth his time. He has the tusks of great Mammoths, the size of tanks. He has the head of a snake longer than a human train. He keeps the heart of a fellow Predator who challenged him for dominance in his pocket. That is his favorite trophy. Now he has the claws of a Ancient Ravager, one older than memory. To say that Stry’ker is a trophy fanatic, well, is mostly the truth. He will do anything for his trophy. He lives for them, and he will die for them. But back into the present. Stry’ker materializes on the Clan ship and opens his eyes. The familiar smell of his home is comforting to the Hunter. He returns to his room, not speaking with the other Yautja. He is friendly with his brethren but not talkative. He reaches his room and enters. On his trophy wall, decorated with many a hunt past, he hangs a necklace of the claws he captured. The addition fits well. But it is not complete. It will never be. Suddenly a voice fills his ears and he spins to see who disturbs him.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Stry'Ker is obsessed with Trophies. He loves them, he breathes them, and he will die for them. He will go to extreme lengths to obtain a great trophy, such as risking his own life. He is a friendly Yautja towards his kind, but will not engage in conversation unless spoken to first. If Str'ker see's a worthy prey, he will track it, watch it, and when the time is right, when there are no distractions around, he will challenge the Prey. He only fights Xenos if either they attack him first, or they are extremely powerful and challenge him. As for gear retrieval, Stry'ker wouldn't hesitate to ask for some help, considering that even he has limitations. Considering how Stry'ker follows Paya, the god of the Hunt, he will dedicate all his Hunts and Trophies to him first, before showing them off as his own. I have also been the incidental victim of some Predator RP?Gameplay mistakes, which I intend to correct, such as: Going into the FOB without closing the Cade back, leading the Marines to the Hive, Etc.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    A Honor Duel is a 1 on 1 fight, with rules and boundaries for what is honorable. It is a personal thing, the prize being life and a trophy, while the loser gets death and shame. The victor can show mercy and grace to the loser as well.

A hunt is when a group of Predators look on a certain part of a planet for worthy pray to hunt. Rules still apply here, and the Prey must be worthy.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    Friendly yet quiet. I intend for most of my RP to be with humans and the bugs. I will, however, from time to time challenge another Yautja to a Honor Duel to prove my dominance.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    Because I love the Predator movies, I love this game, and beacause I am trying to become a better RPer and a better leader, and a better story teller. I am also trying to take a step in the right direction far as notes go.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes
    Last edited by XtremeSavageXD; 11-17-2019 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Put the wrong character name

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Under Normal Circumstances I'd ignore some of those notes but you got.

Banned by |Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: EORG
    by (Moderator) on Fri, November 1st of 2019

Took it upon themselves to be a pseudo UPP terrorist and was bombing the almayer with hidden bombs. As far as I can tell it was giving the round RP and no one had died to it, and they were cooperative, so they were only warned.
    by (Moderator) on Sat, November 2nd of 2019

Heavy warn. LRP as XO. They've been really getting a lot of heat lately and trouble seems just to revolve around them. Watch out for future infractions.
    by (Moderator) on Sun, November 10th of 2019

Warned for using non-english language in USCM Emergency Messages.
    by (Moderator) on Mon, November 11th of 2019

Warned for OOC in IC. Said "CDR Solomon Martin (follow) says, "Your gonna burn in ahelp for this"" As they were arrested by an MP.
    by (Moderator) on Tue, November 12th of 2019

Banned by |Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: EORG
    by (TrialModerator) on Wed, November 13th of 2019

6 notes in the span of 2 weeks. I cannot just simply ignore that, Reapply within 2 months.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also just to reiterate.

When you said you've only been banned from Paradise you forgot to mention the 2 EORG bans.