User Tag List

Thread: Gaper - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaper - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Gaper
    Character Name?
    Alexander von Gaffer
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    -
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    G05DEC18
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    Infinity Project, Chaotic Onyx, Tau ceti, White Dream, Civilization 13, Hippie staton and Halo sometimes.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Unkown
    Reason for Ban
    Unknown due to file error
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Since a file error has occurred, I cannot pinpoint the cause of my old ban. I only remember the name of the admin who did this. As for the last permanent ban, which was a very long time ago, a shooting occurred between me and the griefman, in which I died. I don’t know what the logs are, because they were not provided, but they banned me. Now I found out that it is also banned, and not on the same server. In this connection, I ask you to unban.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You precedent appeal was literally denied an hour ago
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It turned out to be an appeal to your error with the file, not to my ban. Unfortunately, the situation with my permanent ban was not clarified, as new notes were added, to which I have nothing to do. Perhaps this is due to my dynamic IP, but you know more about this than me, partly because I am here. Of course, I'm still trying to remove a permanent ban that is too long. Since you have already banned the one who was really guilty of my bath, my reputation has been cleared. In this connection, I am writing this appeal.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your previous ban was not appealed, there was an error which allowed you to rejoin the server. You accumulated notes again, and didn’t notify us your ban was removed. Bans are not removed from players unless they are successfully appealed.

I don’t know how to spell this out for you, so let’s keep it simple
    You’re not getting unbanned here because you didn’t notify us of the error and still continued to grief
    Go find another server to play on.