November 17, 2019
    Your Character Name?
    Elder Empress
    Their BYOND Key
    Taketheshot56
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    6:30ish
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    - If a player breaks a rule, but increases the enjoyment of the server in general, (through roleplay or other such things) it can be overlooked. If no one admin helps (ahelp) a complaint, or seems to be complaining or taking issue with it, it may be best to let it go.

- We are not a government repressing their citizens. Don't hassle players for literally everything.
    Description of the incident
    I was ghosted for a bit of the round, but a mod entered Dchat looking for someone to play queen. I took the opportunity and ended up being the queen up until the dropship crash. Between that time, a few incidents occurred that resulted in my note being added.

The first incident. I ordered a full retreat of the underground xenos, ordering them to come to me. I had seen a defender, YI-K3, begging for heals. I observed him to see his situation and saw he was still battling underground despite seeing him start retreating earlier. To my displeasure, I healed him, to which he ran back into the direction of combat. In my frustration with his behavior, I believe that was when I called him a retard. I don't feel like I did anything out of line. The word retard is so commonly used within in the game community that I failed to see why there was an exception suddenly being made for me. I don't know if this is a new thing that was suddenly enforced, or if it was a xeno thing, either way, I was not informed of this seemingly unwritten rule, as with the next 2 instances.

The next was my use of Zoomer and boomer. Now all round, xenos in the hive had been using zoomer and boomer in regular conversation, seemingly to no one's care. It was during the time that I was waiting for the marines to gather on me that one of the Ancient Crushers called me a Boomer. I had not engaged with the Boomer and zoomer conversations AT ALL UNTIL THIS MOMENT. I replied to the crusher by saying something along the lines of; "As an Ancient crusher, aren't you a boomer too? Don't worry, when I de-evo you back to a defender, you'll be a zoomer again." Being as the entire hive had been saying zoomer and boomer, I don't see how it's right for me to be targetted at all for it, especially when being used in response to someone, I simply assumed it as a joke. I was informed later in the Ahelp that LRP in the xeno player base was being cracked down on, Something I have not seen or heard of in the 3 weeks I have been back to the game.

the 3rd incident, A small, miniscule reference to a zerg rush. Everyone and their mother realizes that xenos share slight similarities to zerg, and on top of that, it's not like a SINGLE SENTENCE of reference has hurt anyone, OR the complete lack of RP xenos have. I have seen xenos make much more far fetched references, and naturally, being someone who rarely (if not at all) plays xenomorph, I would have assumed that there was alot more leniency to the role.

while I appreciate not being banned, and how many times in staff reports it has been said that "Notes are not a punishment", the position I am in makes notes alot more severe. I'm not sure if my probation makes it to where I am a target for such miniscule things such as what I listed above, or if these are more unwritten rules that no one knows about until they are getting bwoinked about it, but either way this makes it seem like I haven't learned anything in my 5 months of being banned, and it gives me a bad image. Everything aside from the Retard thing did nothing but add a bit more of a bond with my fellow players, and therefore adding more enjoyment to the server. If it's not hurting anyone, then what's the point of punishing me for it?
    Evidence
    Player was insulting xenos as queen and being a tad LRP, walking a very fine line during the round. Watch for future behaviour and address accordingly. | Sun, November 17th of 2019
    How you would punish the accused
    I don't care what happens to TTS56, I just want my note removed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs simplified to the queens actions and moderators actions for this round:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I told you in DMs last night, if xenos are not listening to orders, adminhelp them. Xeno RP is a bit different than Marine RP. If you want to insult your children for not listening, if you said something to the effect of "Insolent daughters, don't make me pray to queen mother for your insubordination." Calling them retards, fucktards, not so much.

Taketheshot did nothing wrong, and he warned/noted you fairly.