TheScottGuy - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    TheScottGuy

Marine Name
    Andrew Watterson

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Br'aujin

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    never been banned

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    yes.

Yautja Character Story
    The year was 2174, Br'aujin, follower of Kor'Ma, was a young, 98 year old Yautja. One of five going in to prove themselves in their first hunt. New york city, planet earth. A ginormous human settlement, ruled by corporations; and for a month, hunt they did. Built a makeshift base inside the sewers of the place, made it easy to move around it without being noticed, every few days they'd come back, replenish supplies, clean their weapons, and talk about the strategies they'd develop for hunting in the unusual environment they found themselves in.

“So, br’aujin. How’s your hunt going?”

“Hm? well, haven’t really killed that many yet. Have a few targets i’m tracking in mind though. Need to know more about them before i strike.”

“Heh, typical. If you wait too long you’ll never get the chance to strike though.”

“Waiting too long? sorry to inform you, but there’s no such thing.

Br'aujin, though, could not focus on said strategies. he was too occupied daydreaming about this huge, disgusting, oppressive city these feeble creatures had built for themselves, and could incredibly survive in. And so, he began to study their society. From their biology to their society to how they did war, he tried to learn and catalogue it all. beginning to understand their many strengths and weaknesses. As a collective, they were indeed formidable enemies. teamwork was both their greatest weapon and biggest downfall. For they relied upon it so much that any rift on said group, no matter how small, had the potential to become a great hindrance to the creatures. So when applied to the Yautja, a species powerful by nature, he reasoned, they would become truly unstoppable. Biologically speaking, they were as weak as originally thought. he'd witnessed from the bloodiest gang fights to the most minor of conflicts. A few blows to the head were enough to knock them out, with other weak points being the groin, spine and liver. Studying history, he discovered most leaders considered successful were as charismatic as they were intelligent, if not more. Media, Business, Politics, Military hierarchy, all information he could get his hands on, seemingly useful or not, was thoroughly analysed. Arrogantly hoping he could share it with his elders and begin a new age of the hunt. an age of organized conflict, utilizing adapted human strategies, he wrote down every single fact he could about the beings.
    So focused he was in his cataloging and studying he was, he failed to notice his pursuers. PMCs, hired by Weyland Yutani Corp, Hunters in their own right, had successfully located their base, and tracked down the time-frame in which they would be present there. and so, after a week of tracking the five, they struck. C4, attached to the outside of the sewer tunnels, exploded with a deafening sound, collapsing the makeshift base and killing two of the Yautja. The sound alerted the others, but it was too late. The PMC squadron that was subsequently sent in took care of the other two, while Br'aujin ran for his life. Disgraceful as might be, he judged the knowledge he had gathered too important to lose in a battle he could not win. and yet, he could not leave. debris from the explosion had irreparably damaged his teleporter and he was now stranded, the concrete skyline now folding itself into a bear trap, a bear trap in which he survived for twelve years.
    One cold, foggy night, he slipped up. his target was a Weyland Yutani higher up, stationed at a place called "The Grand hyatt hotel", as a guest for a politician. Br'aujin didn't know the details. He'd usually put more preparation into this, he'd research every angle of the situation before striking, he'd go for a target lower in the Corporation, his new-found enemy's radar. but after 12 years, he was bitter. he had been lurking around this hellhole, laying low, watching and planning for so long, he didn't care anymore. he couldn't. Couldn't bare to see the ones that killed his brothers thrive for so long. He was tired. Tired of waiting. Usually he'd have looked in awe at the building. a place for what this society believed to be the elite of the elite, a truly marvelous place. but tonight, he could care less if it burned to the ground, and he was going to burn it to the ground. And so, while the target was alone, he struck. jumped through the bedroom window and promptly slit his throat. And that's when he heard them. 15, no, 20 pairs of footsteps running up the corridor. WY PMCs, coming fast. It was a setup. Again, he had been tracked down. And as he looked to the now broken window looking to escape, a shot rang out, and there was a hole in his stomach.
    "Sniper." he thought, as he got down and thought about his options. Lifting his head up again would mean the next hole would be in-between his eyes, and he could not fight 20 men in his current state. So he ran to the bathroom and jumped off from there. Underestimated Weyland's manpower, because the next thing he new, he was laying down in a rooftop, with more bullets lodged in his skin. He couldn't count how many anymore. Or maybe he just didn't care to. Didn't matter either way, He had been mortally wounded, he was in pain, bleeding out, and he had been for 12 years. But most of all, he was tired of it all. and so, he gave in. laying down in the rooftop of a building, he waited for death to come. But it didn't. What came instead, was the familiar sound of a teleporter. A veteran hunter, just teleported in for a hunt, had found his broken, near-lifeless body.

“You alive there?”

“W-who’s there? i-i can’t see properly.”

“Huh, guess you are. The gods are in your favor, my friend. Although from your perspective it may not really seem like it! heh.”

“Does this mean i-i---”

“Ssshhh. Rest now, young one. Seems you've been through a long hunt.

(sorry for any grammar mistakes, english isn't my first language.)

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Caring not for Xenos as prey, he mostly hunts only humans, seeking always to better improve his knowledge on their culture, having no opposition to conversation with anyone except for WY associates, having the goal of absolutely destroying Weyland Yutani Corp.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    An honor duel is a 1v1 previously agreed upon battle to the death, involving at least one Predator, while a hunt is an organized effort (from either one or more Yautja) to go to a planet's surface and hunt prey.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    Treating all other Predator's as brothers and sisters, independent of clan affiliations, both because of my character's belief of power in numbers, and because of the loneliness caused by twelve years without contact with his kind; Not only does he enjoy social interaction, he also seeks to learn as much as possible from his peers and superiors.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    Because i think it would be a great opportunity to have some fun RPing, also to train combat, better my creative writing skills and because Predators really interest me lore wise.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not on the council yet, but I reviewed this App and i think it’s a great story for Predator. Even though it doesent count, I’ll give my +1

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to your recent note of breaking laws as an MP, I'm going to have to just deny this.

Reapply in a short time and take that time to polish this app.