Date of Incident
    November 17, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Pierce Jackson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Sailordave

Accused Character Name
    Aija something.

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11:30 Est

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator honor code

Description of the incident:
    I was a survivor on LV, and there were predators that kept stalking our base at secure dome. Me and another survivor went to go deal with them. I ended up in a 1 on 1 fight against Sailordave's predator and managed to beat them. Before I could finish them off in hardcrit, another predator dragged them off.

I assumed this would be the last of it since they now knew to not fuck with the survivors. Unfortunately, Sailordave came back to fight me. This time with a war glaive while I was a armorless survivor. Despite this, I decided I'd do it. I assumed they would fight fair.

Instead Sailordave got an RNG knockdown on me and War glaived me while I was on the ground, multiple times. I didnt stand back up once during the fight.

They later said they didnt read the part in the honor code on stun killing. Despite this, we've always said ignorance is not an excuse. The honor code was made specifically for the betterment of everyone involved. It was to avoid situations where someone gets stunned 1 time and its automatically over.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I have no screenshots or logs

How you would punish the accused:
    Predator Whitelist warning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was indeed my mistake. I want to clarify that it wasn't that I hadn't read the new code; I have read it, but I misread this section:
    "Any human or xeno that the Yautja has stunned with an HPC, LPC, or weapon stuns unless they are dishonorable - Targets stunned will be worthy upon recovering, reacquiring their gear, and being ready to fight again."

I understood that caster stuns made prey unhuntable, but I didn't notice the small part about all weapon stuns specifically. I haven't been in the discord as often recently, so I haven't seen much discussion about the new code yet. The other predators nearby warned me as it happened, but I didn't see them before it was over. That was my fault, and ignorance is not an excuse. I apologize.

As for coming back to fight an armorless survivor, during the first fight I fought you off with a dagger after you attacked, but considering a shotgun is able to hard-crit a predator in 3-4 blasts (which is how many it took to crit me, and also is how many hits my glaive took to crit you), I didn't think it would be that uneven a fight using the glaive the second time. Also, there were two of you, Fabio jumped in the fight with a shotgun as well. That doesn't change anything, I just didn't want it to seem like the fight was entirely one-sided, since shotguns are very deadly against predators up close. It wasn't very sporting of me to hit you while you were down regardless, which is something I try very often not to do. Fighting humans isn't something I do very often in general, and I'm usually very lenient with them, but I made a bad call. I'm sorry about that.

The tail end of the fight was recorded by another predator, so that will likely be up soon.
    Last edited by Sailor Dave; 11-18-2019 at 06:56 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There were three total duels that happened between Pierce Jackson and Sailor Dave. I'll get what I have uploaded soon, as well as my thoughts on the matter.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'll look into this after logs/whatever videos are posted.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time pulling logs, so it's a bit clunky

Sailordave's 1st engagement with Dr.lance:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Sora9567, the other predator dragging sailordave away:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Sailordave's 2nd engagement with Dr.lance and Fabio jumping in:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Sailordave's final engagement with Dr.lance:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Sailordave realised his mistakes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After discussion with the council, I'm leaving this as a verbal warning as yes the code did change, but he admitted in game he knew he goofed, and he admits it here.
    New code, preds just make sure if you haven't played in a long time, reread the code as it did change.