Solomon Martin
    Their BYOND Key
    superjo98
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    Around 10:00 to 10:25 eastern time
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Improper ban, or I guess abuse of power, although not on purpose
    Description of the incident
    Banned me for participating in a mini admin event involving me, the XO, a MT, and a monkey. I contacted him after being banned to explain there was an event going on and he apologized and sent me here after unsuccessfully trying to contact the admins online at the time of my ban. As I far as I know, the event was a quick one. Me and the MT were trying to put a soul into a monkey, so we went into maint, set up some candles, decked the monkey into marine garb, and chanted some stuff about making the money a marine, we both prayed a lot and then sacrificed another live monkey all while still chanting. About 2 minutes after this the monkeys name changed to something stupid I can’t remember, at which point I received the first ping from the mod. He asked me what I was doing, and I told him. He reminded me that I was a officer, and I told him I knew, and then he told me he was gonna give me a job and a 2 hour ban, at which point I tried to commit with an admin, but was denied by the mod. All while this happens the monkey with Marine garb gains a name, we are then arrested by the MP’s for reasons unknown, then the monkey gibbed, which confirms it was an admin event. I have nothing against the mod, he was a quite polite guy who just made a mistake. So to sum it up I was improperly banned for participating in a mini admin event, and since the mod can’t contact the admin who were on, I was sent here by him to write this
    Evidence
    Logs, I can’t retrieve them so admin mist
    How you would punish the accused
    Nothing, like absolutely nothing, it was an honest mistake I think, and I’m just trying to get my ban lifted and the note removed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look, I'll fully take the blame on this one, I made a mistake here.
    After I'd named it, I realised that it had gotten out of hand, and went to gib it before letting it deescalate,
    I had some connection issues and didn't communicate it well

I'll make sure this is solved shortly

Sorry!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can't remove the time ban, but I will remove the note/jban. I will speak to all staff involved in this because this miscommunication caused you to go through this, and all I can offer is my apologies.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 11-19-2019 at 12:19 PM.