Date of Incident
    November 17, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Alysha 'Job' Cooper

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Ismael Shane, Roger Carmichael

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4:20 PM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 14. Lethal Force

Description of the incident:
    At the time I have woke up from the cryo as the CO, there was a mutiny against the XO by dropping the OB to Marine side, started from the Charlie SL.

I have immediately got to the CIC and took control of the situation, telling all Marines to drop the fight and cease the mutiny to handle the situation.

Also, at the time, there was a riot control on the area, so I have also told them via announcement they're clear to leave, immediately.

However, lots of riot control team remained in the CIC while ignoring the announcement. Not only that, they've kept on shooting with a slug and beating Marines even when the mutiny is officially ceased. Which all those lethal force is now must be ceased.

That was a time when I got tired of, making the BE at one of the riot control that was beating the Marines with the taser. Shotgun sounds and bones breaking sound keeps on ranging around the CIC at the time.

Immediately, the riot control popped the pepper smoke and slugged few more peoples in the CIC. The two that was accused, is one of those riot control at the time.

Even though it's a mutiny event and such, those peoples also need to follow the guide lines and the ML. Especially the ML as they're the riot control/Military Police.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    N/A. Log is required.

How you would punish the accused:
    This was quite a mess, so I really can't say what will be the right choice.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was the XO that round.

So there was a whole other thing before hand with the Charlie SL. Put it simple...

Was planning a nasty metarush for either FOBing LZ1 and just have a strong early defense allowing bravo to move in with the other squads as the FOB could be undermanned and function or making a dash from medical to research to chapel to civy. Ahelped on if it it allowed since they were testing for metarushes and all and as long as it was RPed it was okay. So the problem was Charlie had a lot of marines that just didn't like the idea a metarush was going to happen since deployment was for 12:15 with a briefing by announcement, and running around making sure people got on the alamo. Charlie SL spearheads a movement to just go against everything command is doing and tries best to just sit near canteen and not get to the front. At some point I was like 'fine' and tried to get bravo to the front but well fobbits arent known for leaving the FOB. Anyway with delta and alpha getting mauled charlie finally makes it to civy and then stalls before the aliens.

Now here comes the OB part. I heard we had OB still ready so though to call OB to break the stalemate and get the squads moving in. Asked for delta and alpha to give coords and alpha SL provided. Then I asked the Alpha SO to put the coords in and await the firing confirm from Alpha SL. The Alpha SO fires the OB prematurely hitting some marines. Charlie uses this as an excuse to mutiny and gets the go ahead and returns to ship to mutiny. Knowing all other squads are too weaken or may or may not be loyal enough I just give up and hope the mutiny is a bluff. When it becomes apparent it wasn't it was too late to really do much about it.

Mutiny succeeds and I am just fed up with this Charlie SL so I ahelp about him disobeying orders from earlier, the mutiny was all good. At this point I guess the admins thought to add some admemery into the mix and the the RMPs are called. The RMPs try to subdue the people that mutinied against command and then the CO wakes up half way through.

So the CO has no idea what been happening and just finds all this chaos occurring. Everyone is saying this and that and that RMP is in command channel and so on. They get to CIC to get the situation under control and in the end ask the RMPs to disperse. They start dispersing when the alpha spec, a scout whom caused lots of damage to the RMP and whom they had a good IC grudge against, got lose. The spec started running around and so the RMPs tried to taze him down. They got him and then the CO BEs the RMP that got the spec. This leads to full chaos. When the CO got to CIC I was trying to give my story and when the situation with the BE occurred later I backed off and just waited for the CO to be arrested or whatever was to occur and then ask what happens next, I get reinstated or the RO gets put in charge(no CMP/CE) but round ends before that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in this round and was the SO in question who fired the OB, I can only blame lack of sleep for immediately firing instead of waiting. I ahelped the metarush but I believe it was (incorrectly) marked as an IC issue. I basically ragequit after I was arrested for the OB.

The metarush was stupid. Marines were on the ground by 12:15 and pushing into the nest by 12:25. The xenos had no chance whatsoever.

Metarushes are cancerous to fair play as xenos have no real counter to it and the people who planned and initiated it should be punished imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On phone, so sorry. Was a PFC then a RMP that round. Was with Walter on not being a fan of metarushing so was with the protest (Then died on the way to front.) As RMP, we rolled up at CiC, at least me going with nonlethals and tear gas. After a firefight and getting defibbed, I was directed back to CiC to watch the prisoners, and right before the end, it kinda turned into a cluster fuck as people just kept gassing and shooting. I'm basically here to clear myself as I never use anything by beanbag and teargas, then cuffing who I could.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was Roger Carmichael, we were sent in to subdue the entire ship as the Almayer was basically a rouge vessel. We went in fast and hard and I with many others dropped in tear gas and went in beanbags flying at the start which is quite acceptable seeing as mutineers were already occupying the CIC.

You wake up and we still have issues with mutineers trying to escape custody, I turn around and you then murder an RMP. I have no idea if you are going to continue to execute RMPs, So i primed up all my gas grenades and dropped em before the situation in CIC boiled over or another RMP got murdered. Went beanbagged you and detained you hauling you over to a chair as the round then ended.

The way i see it is RMPs are sent by high command and answer to high command. When you send in RMPs something has to go extremely poorly shipside and thus we went in with force as we were permitted to do.

Honestly the round was kinda chaotic, we had been sent in to quell the mutiny and re secure the vessel. The only thing i saw was you walking up to and executing a member of the ERT and i responded accordingly.

Thats my side of what happened, hope that quells some of your concerns, had I seen that the RMP was beating prisoners to death i would not have arrested you, but I walked in at the wrong time and just saw you executing him and escalating and already tense situation and i responded accordingly before anyone else could be killed.

Also just an addendum, as far as i know, all of us were using Beanbags and not slugs. I certainly only used beanbags.
    Last edited by Taketheshot56; 11-24-2019 at 02:00 AM.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Ceyella
    One of the head mutineers -

Charlie SL came ot me and wanted to mutiny, i said sure, because, seriously fuck this metarush, and then i found out he OBed charlie, and whew if your gonna OB squad, then im gonna talk to you about that. So, we went up to talk to command about it, breaking into CIC to issue our stand down - IMMEDIATELY had CIC gun me down and kill me. they had no IC knowledge of the mutiny, only a MOOC annoucement. they decided to merk us, and well, got merked themselves. seizing CIC, we tried to get everything back on track, but some dumbass LT refused to return XO ID, to the agreed upon ACO, and kept making annoucements. So, after he wouldnt stop refusing, then ran, i gunned him down. (it took 4 M41 burst to kill him, but 1 M4A3 custom mag kills a marine ??) After this we get the alert riot team is here. riot team boards, and i attempt to open peaceful negotiations to release our MP prisoner and stand down. I made this very clear, that i wanted to talk and settle things peacefully, however, the riot team decided to UNGA and charge CIC, fucking everyone up, then stuffing us in lockers. right about this time, Cooper woke up, so i asked to speak with her as one of the head mutineers, to explain, and agree to stand down my troops to her. However, the riot team was out for blood, and refused to let us meet, i even got free and run up to her and SAT DOWN IN A CHAIR. to talk, and got fucked up and then stripped while CO ordered them to not do it.

The riot team refused to work with CO in any manner whatsoever, and didnt want to RP, just merk people, the BE was very justified.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually we knew it was a mutiny before the MOOC, a SO said there was charlies grouping up it seems for a mutiny. Just clearing that part up.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs

Inital distress beacon/taketheshot

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yuliy

Spoiler Spoiler:

luminites perspective

Spoiler Spoiler:

Any other notes available upon request. I think this basicly shows what happened. I'll send a dm to each person involved to ask if they want anything expanded upon.
    Last edited by starmute; 11-24-2019 at 07:10 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to point that both RMPs and Alamayer staff just went guns blazing when they meet those that chose to mutiny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My counter point to this is that we're the Riot MPs. We're not supposed to sit there and argue for 10 minutes for the munity people to drop their weapons. We give the first warning and then pop tear gas if they don't comply. Now, I wasn't the first one in, probably the 3rd or 4th. But I didn't hear any gunfire till I had started dragging Charlie SL out and the rest of his squad rolled up on us guns blazing.