This is one giant mess. I've read through the logs a bunch of times now, and I think I've got a good idea on what went down.

In regards to Taketheshot56/Roger, I don't see any rule breaks. Riot MPs are in a weird place, where some believe them to be sent by HC, and thus are unable to be ordered by the CO, and others believe they need to listen to this CO. This is usually specified by the person who sends them in, but in this case it seems it was not specified. Thus leading to a lot of confusion, as Taketheshot56 assumed they were dispatched by HC and did not need to listen to the CO. That is also likely why Yuily was detained because they BE'd someone from HC.

luminites/Ismael...Didn't really do anything wrong. I believe he was trying to point-blank someone with a taser- which doesn't work, leading to him hitting a person 2x with the taser. He then got BE'd for that.

Regarding the announcements sent by Yuily, the one that I believe they meant for the RMPs to leave only mentioned 'Marines', thus leading to more confusion, and the RMPs not leaving.

Basically - this was just one giant clusterfuck, with each person working off a limited knowledge of what was going on. Due to that, and the above reasoning, I'm going to resolve this report, with no action taken against anyone.

In addition to all of that, Roger and Ismael only used beanbags, which are nonlethal. So, no lethal force was used.

Resolved - No action taken.