November 17, 2019
    Your Character Name?
    Bill'Old'Johnson
    Their BYOND Key
    Im not sure
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    Probably 9:00 - 14:00 UTC
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    1. Send a personal message (PM) to the violator asking them to explain their actions
    Description of the incident
    During this round I decided to make small gimmick as XO and make few suggestions about taking over the colony for myself. After marines wiped out the xeno's threat I decided to make a announcement about fully intependent colony under my character's control. Few seconds later I was warned for low RP and without a chance to even try to explain my actions. Overall I dont think that making one announcement at the end of the round should be punished and handled by staff as the ''Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server'' states.
    Evidence
    logs
    How you would punish the accused
    Force him to read staff protocols again I guess?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You made an expressly anti USCM announcement as the Executive Officer. You are held to a higher standard and should not be doing LRP stuff such as that.
    The entire situation was cut and dry, I PMed you explaining that what you did was not okay, and then I gave the warning and applied the note. The round ended and you decided to call mods funny in ooc rather than ahelp for wanting any kind of further conversation.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Extremely Quick logs

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by starmute; 11-20-2019 at 09:07 AM.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reviewing both parties viewpoints and the logs, I have come to the conclusion that Taketheshot should have asked you to explain your actions in PMs first, as said in the CoC. I will talk to them about this.

However, the note stands. You are a Commander of a USCM Vessel - You don't just wantonly break off from the USCM, that's suicide. Round end does not mean our RP rules go away.

Resolved - TTS will be spoken to, note stands.