User Tag List

Thread: Heretic87 - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heretic87 - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    TwoJoints
    Character Name?
    Simon Bobrovski
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Not Jobban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Ventyas
    Total Ban Duration
    180 Minutes
    Remaining Duration
    180 Minutes
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    None
    Reason for Ban
    Griefing - Destroyed 200 points of item value as a CT 'unintentionally' after requtesing empty boxes and Donuts.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    On start as a CT, there were only 2 of us, and no RO. I was already getting requests from people for FOB supplies, and started putting them together. An officer from the CIC (don't know their name), came into the req area and was (I thought) helping. I cleared off the platform of supplies and tried to stamp all the items, and then went to make orders. As I was trying to make orders, I noticed they had spent a whole bunch of points, and I shooed them away from the console. I finished up my order, and lowered the platform.

That's what happened, and that's what I did. Turns out, there was a bunch of stuff that he and I ordered on the platform when I lowered it. I didn't know this was the case. I've been a CT a few times -about 4 or 5. I know enough of what I'm doing, and it wasn't even my first time that an RO didn't wake up for the job. I even asked an admin (Ventyas) if he could switch me to RO to fix the situation.

Never as a CT have I seen a CIC officer come in and make orders like that - I didn't know they COULD.

As for the accusation - empty boxes and donuts. The empty boxes were to salvage items from the squad REQs, the donuts I don't remember ordering. I asked what menu they were on but didn't get an answer. I was clicking very fast to get the boxes, and it was also my first time doing orders (only been a CT before).

In any case - I was being a CT so that I wouldn't have to pull a gun. I was trying to put together FOB orders, and didn't know that some GINORMOUS order was made by someone who isn't typically in the REQ area or a part of that whole process.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bans under 3 hours cannot be appealed, if you feel the handling was poor, you have to make a staff report AFTER THE END OF THE ROUND
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why did you tell me to appeal, and then wait until I appeal to tell me that I can't?

Capture.JPG

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not told you to appeal. I told you to go on the forum. So here, staff report section not appeals.
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bans less than 24 hours cannot be appealed, I was under the impression this was a jobban appeal. Your report will continue