User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MCDonald - Commander Application

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MCDonald View Post
    I've writed it wrong,wasn't to put it myself as an threat...
    Okay, however the point still stands that your grammar severely hinders the app. Just watched your XO round on LV, and it was okay, but you left early sadly. I still feel the communication needs to improve immensely, and there are some functions you need to be more acquainted with in CIC, but you did decentish. However, more CIC experience is definitely needed, and you need to put more effort into the next application.

Like I said, please reach out to the discord channel for whitelist help. The -1 still stands for me
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you could use an extra month to fine-tune this app and get it up to our standards. It's fine to not be a native speaker and need some help, but that's what the CO Council members (any of whom you can DM or MSG for assistance) and #whitelist-app-help are for. I would also look over the accepted and denied apps to get a better understanding of what we look for, and what we dislike. For now, however, it's a -1 from me.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scsnv View Post
    I think you could use an extra month to fine-tune this app and get it up to our standards. It's fine to not be a native speaker and need some help, but that's what the CO Council members (any of whom you can DM or MSG for assistance) and #whitelist-app-help are for. I would also look over the accepted and denied apps to get a better understanding of what we look for, and what we dislike. For now, however, it's a -1 from me.
    My computer broke so dont expect i can fix it now.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I view the Battlefield Execution as an way to deal with threats to Almayer,including myself,or any other crew that is assigned to USS Almayer

For me,the difference between regular Execution and Battlefield is that regular execution is more for capital crimes like Desertion,Murder or Sedition. BE for me is more like an way to deal with threats for the Almayer,command or any other department and his crew.

Very very very bad answer, as if you just looked at the wiki after not knowing what to say and just edited the wording a bit.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________

On these.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is not your responsibility as a CO. Your responsibility should almost always be leading marines and providing information, support and coordinating other types of support like supplies, and sensible orders to them, delegating and micromanaging where needed. Second question at least in my eyes simplifies too “What are you going to do for marines that makes you stand out from a cookie cutter CO?” What will you provide to marines that they will remember you for, a positive way (at least for the majority) of times you play CO?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________

I’ve seen much worse storywise, but it’s still not even decent at best. Follow the advice of what other people have posted, especially Screaming_idiot and Scsnv

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied, Reapply in the Alotted time.

Ask anyone on discord for help in the whitelist app channel to get help in polishing this app.