Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Quit enforcing rp on xenos

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quit enforcing rp on xenos

This LRP stuff is dumb and ive been seeing a lot of dumb reports because of it. What xenos say in hivemind has no affect on marines at all they cant hear it. I highly doubt anyone plays xeno to "roleplay" and even if they do you are already playing you role by being the creepy monster that trys to abduct and or murder the marines. I can understand cracking down on meme shit that can influence a marines round like making swastikas with eggs and stuff but the chat has no influence on the roleplay experience whatsoever. The game is less fun when I gotta watch out for saying one little stupid meme that just happens in regular speech already.

If you are gonna enforce this dumbass lrp stuff then start noting people who say stuff like tallhosts, boomtuber, boomthrower, ect. Cause that shits fucking stupid LRP. Xenos are all the same mind so we wouldn't be describing stuff in such stupid little kid talk. We don't even really talk we are just sharing thoughts and those would just be pictures and ideas not stupid fucking words that make no sense and confuse people.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually for once have to agree with ShakeEZ here.

If xenos were only allowed to speak RP they'd only be making callouts and reports and there'd be nothing else. Cracking down on what can be said gimps some of the enjoyment of xeno and negatively impacts the player population of xenos when it doesn't cause any issues in the first place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mother the metal bird just landed and they have people in metal chitin mom and metal spitters mom and autospitters and a turtle mom watch out skyfire

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop calling each other retards, stop making swastikas with resin/eggs, stop doing dumb shit like vore me mommy, stop naming your xeno CUM/RAP3/NIG4
    thats all we ask

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Stop calling each other retards, stop making swastikas with resin/eggs, stop doing dumb shit like vore me mommy, stop naming your xeno CUM/RAP3/NIG4
    thats all we ask
    I got noted for "What a fool you are" copypasta with no other players being near me

Remove the note, remove the mod

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats all we ask
    Im totally cool with all of that, but not being able to meme and have fun in hivemind is what im talking about. I just want it to go back to like it was a couple of months ago. You can keep banning everyone who does things we shouldnt have done a couple of months ago.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but what kind of RP is forced to benos? Besides not memeing too much in hivemind (this include copy-pasting) and obvious stuff that is covered by all other rules besides RP ones.

You don't have to call marines "tallhosts", but don't fucking crack it down if somebody enjoys this playstyle. I don't give rat's ass about using it, or not, but don't spoil the fun of benomains (imagine that I'm saying that). If they like, they can even use beno speech in OOC, it's charming. This is what builds beno community and separates the "good beno grain" from the "murderboner brainlet chaff".
    There is no "Marines Mad", there is "Tallhosts Mad" and it's neat.
    Benos should take responsability for that fucking magical "hivemind". If they minds are connected, but can be safely cut with no loose, then they should have atleast "no meme" policy, since when any beno would think about human memes?
    Imagine wanting to lower RP from already "non-existant" to "Full on Powergamer". Keep it as it is, or even make it more harsh. It won't hurt benos, I promise.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanna conga line for christ's sake!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone: RP has gone to shit on the server, staff please help
    Also everyone: STOP BWOINKING US FOR XENO LRP.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone: RP has gone to shit on the server, staff please help
    Also everyone: STOP BWOINKING US FOR XENO LRP.
    Someone is responsible for creating those spoiled benomain brats. I wonder who is a "parent" for them on server? I keep scratching my head.