Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Quit enforcing rp on xenos

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_bickie View Post
    My comment isn't about the xeno part. But yeah REE is still lrp, I just don't get why it's enforced and not 'xeno mad'.

Maybe if one marines said it you could call it a catchphrase but when multiple marines ends every kill with xenos mad it's lrp.

If xenos killed marines and said 'marines mad' they'd get a hard bwoink.
    There is fundation to this: Marines are humans. Retarded conscripts. They are literally XXII century Zoomers, screaming such shit is in the range of possibility. Benos are in magical "hivemind" and all of their stupid rules have to be enforced, not only for the adventage, but disadventage (however I have yet to see one disadventage to gameplay because you are not allowed to do Very Low RP shit).

At this point there is no chance to put any RP into either side. And I'm not saying "Revive" on purpose, because there was never RP, not from the start, not during Apop era, not now, during Neo-Apop era.
    All that is left to create semi-metabuddies where you know someone wants to RP and is willing to put his own Gameplay down a bit in favour of RP. Distance yourself from others, keep those guys close. The only solution that would easly work in current state.
    Other solution is to simply heavly reduce, or outright remove benos and replace them with Humans, Zombies, Wendigos, Preds, new Aliens, etc.
    Either this, or LRP all the way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marines : *gets tackled* "stupid ass stun op fucking xeno fuck you n*****"

Staff: I sleep

Aliens: *Warrior flings human and makes a basketball joke*

Staff: Real shit?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simonset55 View Post
    Marines : *gets tackled* "stupid ass stun op fucking xeno fuck you n*****"

Staff: I sleep

Aliens: *Warrior flings human and makes a basketball joke*

Staff: Real shit?
    lmao this tbh i can go as a pfc and scream "NIGGA FORTN ITE NASDIASD FUCK YOU MOM FUCK YOU WHORE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WHGIORE" but if i say "tasty ramen noodles" as a xeno its lrp lmfao foh with that dweeb ass shit just enforce them weirdo ass names people be having theres no fucking RP for the xenos to do cause yes man we all love saying "THE METAL BIRD!!! METAL HTIN LONG SPITTER!!!" then you just have people like me "hello there are marines pushing us and they have a b18 alongside" then you have the retards in hivemind "WEHATS A MARINE!?!?!?!?!!!"!?!?!"
    Also its bad when im agreeing with a nigga like mastershake so lol
    Last edited by Audi_Gzz; 11-24-2019 at 02:22 AM.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi_Gzz View Post
    ... the xenos to do cause yes man we all love saying "THE METAL BIRD!!! METAL HTIN LONG SPITTER!!!" then you just have people like me "hello there are marines pushing us and they have a b18 alongside" then you have the retards in hivemind "WEHATS A MARINE!?!?!?!?!!!"!?!?!" ...
    It is the only thing I like in benomains. When netspeak and powergaming speak goes in, they bash it down with "What's a Marine?" kind of response. Learn to RP even as a beno, bruh. Hehe.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just play marine role.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, Audi, you'd be bwoinked for that.

As it was said above,

Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Stop calling each other retards, stop making swastikas with resin/eggs, stop doing dumb shit like vore me mommy, stop naming your xeno CUM/RAP3/NIG4
    thats all we ask

is pretty much what we ask for. If you find it difficult to not type EPIC GAMER MOMENT after every fling you execute, try yelling at your monitor instead of typing it out. Adjust.

I'm glad how things are now.
    April - Synthetic
    VIC - Xenomorph

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Local server goes against the wishes of its players, more at 12.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simonset55 View Post
    Local server goes against the wishes of its players, more at 12.
    Local server goes against the wishes of a few xeno mains, come to the town hall and you’ll hear at least one person ask grimcad “hey can we stop dumb LRP things.”

In fact come today and ask grimcad and the devs and feel free to explain what you wanna see us enforce.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Local server goes against the wishes of a few xeno mains, come to the town hall and you’ll hear at least one person ask grimcad “hey can we stop dumb LRP things.”

In fact come today and ask grimcad and the devs and feel free to explain what you wanna see us enforce.
    Make a player poll and we'll see if that holds true, if it actually does, then brexit means brexit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why do marines scream like howler monkeys every time they win a round in dchat