User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Akabinxstar - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Akabinxstar - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Akabinxstar
    Character Name?
    Aiko "stutters" Amano
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    None
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Sir Lordingtion
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    Perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    Bay station
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Bad deathclaw
    Reason for Ban
    Posted a screenshot of Big Dookie's final command announcement before his demise
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    At the time I wasn't really aware of the problem with posting the screenshot, I still kind of don't, but my judgement is not really what matters here. I made a mistake and I paid the price for it. I understand I've made plenty of mistakes in the past, mistakes that I won't make anymore. I am a changed person now, and after about 5 or more months of being banned from the discord, I think I have the chance to prove that. I won't be toxic anymore, I feel that's a given, I won't post images that are disgusting or NSFW, I just want to be able to talk about the round after it's ended.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes for Akabinxstar:

Shared an image of the current round in Discord. was Warned.
    on Mon, April 23rd of 2018

Warned for improper escalation- shot the commander up as a survivor because they said they could not evac
    on Sun, May 13th of 2018

Warned for netspeak "Do yu kno de wey"
    on Fri, July 13th of 2018

Warned for Lowrp behaviour, as CT went planetside, dressed in a skirt and ran around the frontlines with a pulserifle. Informed that any further lowRP behaviour or just deploying planetside for no real reason may result in job bans,
    on Sun, July 15th of 2018

Admitted to grief however, claimed it was a joke when questioned and I was unable to prove this event ever occuring. Just keep an eye out.
    on Tue, July 17th of 2018

Machete'd multiple monkeys moments only a few minutes after landing, warned not to meta-target again. Was also snarky in PMs.
    on Fri, July 20th of 2018

Duration: 1440 minutes|Reason: Lethal force against CMP finalising a (complicated) execution, no attempt at any prior escalation.
    on Fri, July 20th of 2018

Banned from Corporate Liaison - Went roundstart SSD as CL, shutters are down so it's impossible to get them to cryo.
    on Mon, July 23rd of 2018

Joined with the nickname 'stutter slut' was told that was against the nickname rule, but claimed a mentor told them it was fine. Will check with the mentor for confirmation.
    on Wed, July 25th of 2018

Over coms stated "Faggots can hang along side spicks, zipperheads, and niggers.". Rule 2 break. Player given a stern warning and told to cut it out.
    on Thu, July 26th of 2018

Warned for turning hostile as a survivor at round end and killing the CL before xenos had crashed. Round circumstances lead it to being left at a warning for them have a IC reason but watch for further incidents
    on Mon, November 19th of 2018

Said "People who vote for Ice are niggers." in OOC. Was warned to not say it.
    on Thu, January 3rd of 2019

Duration: 1440 minutes|Reason: Improper Escalation, Smoked an MP in his cell for hitting him and trying to put him back in perma.
    on Sat, January 12th of 2019

Duration: 1440 minutes|Reason: Chased and disarm spammed an engineer into their own prep room, threw a thing of their's in the trash and attempted to grab their sentry gun. Lied to staff in PMs and then tried to nitpick their words to cover it up.
    on Sun, January 20th of 2019

Warned for attempting to deny Marines req as XO despite there being an RO to provide service.
    on Tue, January 29th of 2019

Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: Threw a grenade into extended operations bunk at roundstart, ended up sparking an enormous clusterfuck of a fight between the MPs and Delta squad. While they are not ultimately the sole cause of this, they did have a hand in sparking it.
    on Sat, February 9th of 2019

A marine started throwing eggs at and 'annoying' Cheng, Cheng responded by punching them once and throwing a throwing knife at them starting a fist fight eventually prompting Aiko, Cheng, Enrique and Jasmine to promptly chase said marine around and beat the ever loving hell out of them. The marine in question only sporadically defended himself, ending up cornered on the dropship and just about to die from getting beaten to death before i stepped in. Outside of Cheng they pretty much joined in on just about killing this guy because they 'were defending another delta' over something downright silly. Improper lethal force, warned
    on Sat, February 16th of 2019

Note removed. //showthrea...Report-Zelkova
    on Wed, February 20th of 2019

Warned for killing monkeys as a survivor. Claimed they were testing their recoil.
    on Wed, February 20th of 2019

Warned for Rule 3. Kept saying Nigga in deadchat and fucking with another player on it.
    on Tue, April 16th of 2019

Spoken to about another Rule 3 violation in dsay after another player ahelped: DEAD: Aiko 'Stutters' Amano says, "not this gay faggot shit"
    on Sat, April 27th of 2019

Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: 18+ content IC. PFC Aiko (?) 'Stutters' Amano says, "You'll be seeing my report briefly, Patton. (?) Also you suck cocks, faggot.". Several other related statements. Applying ban due to presence of somewhat related notes on the account.
    on Sun, April 28th of 2019

Wasted an ERT slot by playing basketball instead of deploying despite numerous orders to deploy. Job ban from ERT on next offense.
    on Wed, May 8th of 2019

Duration: 1440 minutes|Reason: Roundstart shittery; Launched the Alamo Early and delayed the deployment of marines as the CL. recommend Jban on next LRP infraction as CL.
    on Thu, May 9th of 2019

Duration: 4320 minutes|Reason: Excessive salt and toxicity in Dchat. "DEAD: Caecilia says, "Bro, Admins can't let marines win, it's against their nature as homosexuals"
    on Fri, May 10th of 2019

Duration: 10080 minutes|Reason: Metagaming and LRP as a survivor, along with grief if that can be counted. As a survivor on big red decided to wordlessly run up to marines and start shooting them with a buckshot shotgun as they were leaving the alamo on LZ1. There was no roleplay or interaction indicating they were hostile until they started shooting. Only thing they said was. 02:24:12]SAY: Aiko 'Stutters' Amano/Akabinxstar : Time to kill some american scum' Which indicates they were waiting near the LZ just to kill marines as they left the alamo to deploy.
    on Sun, May 19th of 2019

Banned from Survivor - ^As above
    on Sun, May 19th of 2019

Permaban lifted UNDER INDEFINITE PROBATION - //showthrea...Permanent-Ban)
    on Mon, October 21st of 2019

Player was insulting xenos as queen and being a tad LRP, walking a very fine line during the round. Watch for future behaviour and address accordingly.
    on Sun, November 17th of 2019
    Last edited by CryoDrake; 11-23-2019 at 04:09 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord Notes.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Nanu308; 11-23-2019 at 11:20 PM.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were noted recently for insulting other players and lrp which contradict what you say in your appeal, Besides that, a ton of bad notes for both discord and ingame although these are old.

Discord is a communication platform, do you fully believe you will actually be able to follow our rules and not act hostile /toxic to fellow players?
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanu308 View Post
    You were noted recently for insulting other players and lrp which contradict what you say in your appeal, Besides that, a ton of bad notes for both discord and ingame although these are old.

Discord is a communication platform, do you fully believe you will actually be able to follow our rules and not act hostile /toxic to fellow players?
    The insulting thing was a misunderstanding about communication rules, because I assumed I was allowed to talk to xenos the same way you talk to marines, The LRP thing doesn't really contradict anything.

And yeah, in Dchat and OOC, despite various instances where I've been insulted and attacked, I've managed to keep my cool, which I feel is an improvement.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question for you. I know you play on Bay as both of us have met up on it on several occasions, and through out our meetings you have been a decent player and community member. So how is it that you are a fine and upstanding player over on Bay, but in this medium you tend to have so many issues? Where is the disconnect?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    Question for you. I know you play on Bay as both of us have met up on it on several occasions, and through out our meetings you have been a decent player and community member. So how is it that you are a fine and upstanding player over on Bay, but in this medium you tend to have so many issues? Where is the disconnect?
    I just can't take CM seriously, as a community I mean. The game is fine but like 90% of the players act like they barely have the brain capacity of a 9 year old. On top of that, it's just more fun to be a shitter on CM. I find the process of playing the same round over and over with slightly different variables to be really boring over time, So I just like to do my own thing instead, and sometimes that gets me banned.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akabinxstar View Post
    I just can't take CM seriously, as a community I mean. The game is fine but like 90% of the players act like they barely have the brain capacity of a 9 year old. On top of that, it's just more fun to be a shitter on CM. I find the process of playing the same round over and over with slightly different variables to be really boring over time, So I just like to do my own thing instead, and sometimes that gets me banned.
    Can you tell me how this isn't going to be an issue going down the line? I do frankly appreciate the honesty.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sargash View Post
    Can you tell me how this isn't going to be an issue going down the line? I do frankly appreciate the honesty.
    I don't know really, I'm a magnet for negative attitudes and toxicity, but I've been doing better with how i respond to it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You understand this is your final chance, right? If we unban you, you're likely to not have a chance again.