User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yully - Improper BE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Re: Ramirez

Doctors had committed capital crimes. If an MP isn't focused on apprehending someone committing those crimes, they're doing something wrong. Following marine law isn't always following orders if orders are illegal to begin with which they were. The gun I had during the CMO office shooting was a pistol which we're allowed to have at any point in time. I arrived on the scene after the door was starting to be shot into and wasn't aware Jack didn't know about the monitor in CIC and assumed he knew something I didn't. I didn't begin the arrest procedure on the XO/SO in CIC and only helped Jack do so by batoning the XO when he was already down to maintain the stun so I could apply cuffs since Jack only had one pair I think. He flashed them, from what I understand, because as far as he was concerned he didn't know what was going on and they were still firing when we arrived on the scene. It was a little chaotic so I can't remember if warnings were given or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't believe staff should be making judgments without the logs, especially the peanut gallery comments glregarding "shit MPs."

I'm not a shit MP.

I ask an admin to strike that comment pending logs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, his forum handle and the way Ramirez phrased his comment (ghost staff here) made me believe that he was staff. I don't think he is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Bancrose Requesting a lock until the decision and log are made. This is going into a mud fight arguement zone.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember this is not an argument forum. If you can't keep it civil and on topic your comments will be deleted and you'll receive appropriate forum punishments.
    Not going to lock this as the council will be unable to post their verdict.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Alex, I'm not an admin ������, I was just observing that round cause MPs and engies were full. If you are who I think, then I know you're a good MP who's able to focus on maintaining order without breaking the law. Just, if you had either Ahelped the situation or faxed HC for a provost or a mediator for the CO or CMP due to the friction on how to interpret ML, I think this entire report wouldn't of happened, along with Rex probably not getting BE'd. You, I hope, at worst you get a warning. Rex, he should of known better. Just, if your bosses are stopping you from doing the law, as shown with Bretts report when a worse version of this went down, ask an admin/HC before things escalate.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not going to lock this but however anyone who isn't Yuliy or the Reporter or someone necessary for this report should not comment.

Should I find your comment to be unrelated or unproductive. You'll be punished for it.

There is no more shit flinging, this is a report that I will have to read. Keep it as clean and concise as possible and should it devolve into autistic dribbling again I will lock the thread and hand out bans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to request a view on the very specific areas, from the evacuation~BE.
    Even though there was a mass incident previously, this specific area will definitely shorten down the time to resolve.

There was only one or two doctors on the medical bay, excluding the CMO and the Doctor that just came from the surface via Normandy.
    Mass evacuation was made. There is likely a face hugged; Infected Marine, along with dozens of peoples that are very likely, in most critical state.
    As clogging this evacuation and treatment procedure will definitely danger my ship as the infected will likely get a birth, so I have ordered not to arrest. Yet.
    Arrest and such must need to be handled after the emergency situation is resolved, like this mass evacuation.
    Especially when the wanted personnel are CMO and the Doctor.

However, despite multiple times I have called through the MP radio, the two proceeded the arrest.
    From my point of view, their action danger my men that are wounded, and my ship, as there is likely an infected peoples in between after mass evac.
    BE was been made as the two put the danger not only my ship, but the wounded and dead by arresting the CMO and the Doctor.
    I have seen some few death on the Normandy at the time of my arrival.
    And as CMO and the Doctor were on the arrest, Medic, who is having broken bones and such, was trying to revive the deceased.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Capital crimes must be pursued and resolved regardless of the COs subjective views or desires. Same with simple major crimes unless you pardon but didn’t. It’s the rules. Ultimately you can’t BE an MP for doing their job.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Reposting Logs.

Interaction of MP Jack Edwardson with medical staff:

Spoiler Spoiler:

At this point, the CMO and the Doctor attacks the MP.

Spoiler Spoiler:

At this point the CMO and the Doctor attempts to flee. The doctor and the CMO try to deploy. Also, the logs shows the CMP wasn't paying attention at all at the MPs as the conversation is not related to this situation, from this point forward, non-related chat will be removed.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The Doctor and the CMO stole CE's access and CMP still shows sign of neglect of duty, MP Jack Edwardson Attemps to Contact the Captain

Spoiler Spoiler:

MP Jack Edwardson Succeeds in getting the Captain's attention, MPs breach the CMO's office after requesting authorization from CMP, however no answer from CMP, CMP tries to fax the Provost Marshall:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Chat between Rex Texas and Jack Edwardson, then chat between Captain and the MPs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Captain begins to questionate the MPs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The Questioning is interupted by a active shooter on CIC:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Captain Resumes the questioning, the CMP turncoats against the MPs, the Captain orders the arrest of MPs Jack Edwardson and Rex Texas for Failure to folow SOP, Chat between the MPs during Serving time:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

MPs are Released, Captain is warned about it, CMP authorizes the MPs to resume arrest procedure on the doctors, Discussion between the MPs, CMP orders them to not leave the FOB:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Arrival of the MPs on the ground, a PFC reports to the CMP reporting that the doctor and the CMO were looting c4 to blow up the OB cannon, Captain is considering Sedition on MPs, Captain Orders the MPs to be arrested for Insubordination and orders for an demotion:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs of the CMO fighting on the Frontlines with a shotgun:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Captain authorizes the CMO to stay on the ground, MPs still search for the CMO and the Doctor, CMP is about to fire MPs Rex Texas and Jack Edwardson, CMP turncoat again against the MPs, the Captain attempts to pardon the CMO for a Capital Crime:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Captain Issues the order to ignore the Capital Crime and to not arrest the CMO:

Spoiler Spoiler:

A little bit after that, the MPs meet up with the CMO and the Doctor and proceeds to arrest:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Captain opens fire on MP Rex Texas:

Spoiler Spoiler:

MP Jack Edwardson Confronts the BE of Rex Texas:

Spoiler Spoiler:

All Ahelps:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP advises the Captain to announce the BE, Captain ordering the Half of the Revival process of the MP Rex Texas:

Spoiler Spoiler:

MP Jack Continues the Arrest and processement of the arrested Doctor, Xenos Hijack and Brig is evacuated to the Pods:

Spoiler Spoiler:

9 Minutes Later, Captain announces the BE:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Hunk1; 12-06-2019 at 02:59 PM. Reason: One pm was found which wasn't found on earlier filters, filtering, removing ckeys.