User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Yully - Improper BE

Ceyella
    So I’m at work and can write this out fully when home but
    - hunk you did not pull accurate logs. And you misrepresent them. First you note I wasn’t aware of the situation at all, when later logs show I was, and I was capable of breaking down what had happened.
    Second , you pulled logs of me talking to bill, and not logs of bill - to a outside viewer it looks like I was prattling on to t MPs about stuff, when in fact after the doctors broke out brig I went o medbay to address it and had to handle a delta wanting to murder one someone and I had to talk him down.

Ceyella
    You also pulled inaccurate ahelp logs, as I had later copy and pasted and responded a log of the fax to staff which broke down my view of the situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want to thank Hunk for his diligence. Those logs must have been a bear (or ten bears) to go through. I was the one who brought the early-round elements into this and I hope it made sense when I said that context was necessary to understand what people knew when they made the decisions they did later on. I also hope it exonerates Rex from the IC and OOC disparagement he's received for his actions in that round.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As on the log what the admin said,
    the Captain attempts to pardon the CMO for a Capital Crime:
    Captain Issues the order to ignore the Capital Crime and not to arrest the CMO:,

It almost feels like they're already going on the color blind that I do NOT know about the pardon systems.
    I am aware I mustn't pardon the Capital Crime, while on this specific situation at the exact moment,
    I was NOT informed clearly that this should be considered as a capital crime or simple B&E on CMO, while on Doctor, simply resisting arrest. I did try my best of investigations, and there were lies of all parties. This truly made me hard to know what is going on.
    Also, on the log, it seems like I've intentionally delayed the BE announcement, while in the actual situation - Multiple personnel was on the CIC, spamming the announcement systems. This slowed my announcement time significantly.
    SO also illegally announced the BE even though it's me who has to announce by myself.

Also, to include, they have excluded the talk between me and the CMO, making the peoples feel like I haven't investigated the two excused parties. I am requesting additional logs between the chatter between the CMO and me.

Not only that, but there were minor infractions between the MT and the MP Rex Texas earlier than this situation log. I have also included in my statement, but records do not include that situation, which made me losing trust on the MP side — requesting the additional logs between the infractions of the MT/MP.
    Honestly, the log feels like it's having a hole here and there, while intentionally making me into an excused; While it must have to remain neutral, without telling the log puller's opinion.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuliy View Post
    Snip
    This request will be attended only if Bancrose needs it. Also, the Report isn't about the pardons, It's about your Improper BE with the MP Rex Texas. The Logs are to Give Context as Rex Texas was Jack Edwardson's partner.

The Categories given was only to summarize the events and what the logs give to us. We have no Recordings, only lines of text.

From this point on, i'll not answer any questions as i am not involved, and will only reply if Bancrose or the Council requests Additional Logs.

Now that i remember, the section you request is on 6th spoiler where you had the chat with the CMO on the ground.
    Last edited by Hunk1; 12-07-2019 at 03:07 AM. Reason: I remembered some stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot this report existed and I feel like every one else did too

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In a vc rn with the CO Council.

gonna decide here before tonight.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yuliy, frankly I have been observing a lot of your BE's and it has been getting ridiculous, not to mention some of your behavior regarding it.

Pardoning a Capital Crime is quite literally defined on the wiki and there is no excuse for not knowing it.

"Capital offenders may not be pardoned except in special circumstances with the permission of High Command."

The CMO breaking in after a Doctor was arrested is obvious to me what the intent of it was. If you dont trust you MP's you should have been safe with it and faxed but it looks like you gambled with it and lost.

The 2nd point being that you shot the MP after the situation has been resolved for a while which leads me to believe you were looking for an excuse at that point to kill him.

For violating the Pardon and BE Rules. You will be recieving a month suspension. Take this as a final chance to shape up or you will lose your whitelist on the next violation.