User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Walling in corpses

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could just add a melee-centric PFC kit with a heavy machete or something that tears down resin structures with ease. I think the kit system has proven that people love using PFC as a 'modular role' and there ARE players who enjoy tearing down resin structures, it's just that machetes (the best standard marine cutting-tool available) are basically crap against Hivelord resin.

edit: Also, how about a "Dog-Tag Locator" mode on the motion detector? Seems like a basic, easy solution to all but the most elaborate body-hiding. There could even be a different colored 'blip' if the body still has 'vital signs' (i.e. defibable).
    These two additions, even in their most bare-bones forms, would be a powerful, non-rule based solution that adds gameplay to the marine side and doesn't force xenos to question how they build their hive when unmovable corpses are around.
    Last edited by davidofmk771; 12-14-2019 at 02:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by davidofmk771 View Post
    Could just add a melee-centric PFC kit with a heavy machete or something that tears down resin structures with ease. I think the kit system has proven that people love using PFC as a 'modular role' and there ARE players who enjoy tearing down resin structures, it's just that machetes (the best standard marine cutting-tool available) are basically crap against Hivelord resin.

edit: Also, how about a "Dog-Tag Locator" mode on the motion detector? Seems like a basic, easy solution to all but the most elaborate body-hiding. There could even be a different colored 'blip' if the body still has 'vital signs' (i.e. defibable).
    These two additions, even in their most bare-bones forms, would be a powerful, non-rule based solution that adds gameplay to the marine side and doesn't force xenos to question how they build their hive when unmovable corpses are around.
    We can call it the " Simpleton PFC kit"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by davidofmk771 View Post
    Caveman Kit. Grug smash zee-noe walls.