User Tag List

Thread: chad9000 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chad9000 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    chad9000
    Character Name?
    duke chavez
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    basically everything in command and the alamo station
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    i dont know
    Total Ban Duration
    perm
    Remaining Duration
    perm
    What other servers do you play on?
    sseth
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    i have been banned on other servers for goofs
    Reason for Ban
    i dont know but what ever it was i was not alerted to it, and out of the blue i was banned
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    i was randomly banned for some reason i dont know why, but it just happened.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by AcuteCircle; 11-26-2019 at 02:47 AM.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am assuming you are attempting to appeal the command roles job ban that you got from this note:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is a very barebones appeal and it appears that the reason you were not informed you would be job banned was because you logged off after detonating the fuel tank, can you explain why you decided to attempt to blow up part of the ship as a Staff Officer and then logging off? Furthermore, to the reply, why should we unban you from those roles? You have a considerable number of notes in a short period of time that will likely see you with more job bans if you carry this on.
    Last edited by x31stOverlord; 11-26-2019 at 11:51 AM.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    listen im new to space station 13 i litterally joined ss 13 in september after seeing ssethztentach videos, im willing to improve on my behavior, but it doesnt mean you guys banning me from litterally every other class in the game, i litteraly have little to no class choices except the ones that will get you killed faster than ever, and just so you know, i didnt log off when i was banned and i didnt blow up 2 fuel barrels i blew one up i wasnt attempting to destroy it, i was mad because cic decided to tell me to fuck off, so i did and they refused to deploy me to, they wouldnt let me near cic, so in that case i went looking around the station for a 5 minutes and than came across the orbital cannon, so i decided that revenge is good so i tried to destroy that, it ultamitly killed me, but i was still learning the mechanics of the game, later your admin bans me extra for a reverence i made to a youtube video which was and i will quote my self on this fahck you, digganobz
    and i admit i am aggressive when i see corgis, and that one time i shot and killed a man with my pistol he, he tried to disarm me and take my gun, i heard a gunshot come dirrectoly from him
    so i shot him dead, i didn t know or not if he was armed, but instincts are instincts, i read the rules to the server and now i have learned my lesson from this, just unban me from being any thing above the rank of lt. and ill go on to do good, and stop breaking rules

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also i was testing the fuel tank to see if it was like doom

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there I'm, Starmute and I'm assigned to this appeal.

Looking over this it seems you are new but it seems like you didn't read any of the rules. If you are sincere about changing your behavior and turning over a new leaf you should take some time and learn from the bottom up. Sometimes video games aren't easy to learn but when you get a administrator or moderator having to talk to you four times in a day perhaps its time to reflect on what you are doing wrong and try to fix it.

Your appeal is hereby denied. Please try again in another month.
    Last edited by starmute; 11-26-2019 at 10:53 PM.