User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: totallynotanunga - Yautja Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whitelists are not a question of popularity anymore, and they are way more accessible as of now. As long as whitelisted players have had a single interaction with you, it's enough for them to give your app a +1 or -1.

Grammar is important for an application. English is not my native language either, and I ended up having my first app denied because of it. I suggest that in case your app isn't accepted and you decide to do another in the future, ask a councillor to review it before posting.

You are still too new to be whitelisted, especially as a pred. I recommend that you play a few more months before making an app for any whitelist.

Man'sur, Cetanu's Al'nagara| Pedro 'Nescau' Heering

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After observing you for a few rounds, I have found you to be a mediocre player; not very noteworthy of anything. Kinda just there in the background and your activity isn't very notable.

Your answers to the questions are decent, showing a good understanding of the predator psyche, honour and rules.

However, due to you being not a very noteworthy player, leaving me with no room to imagine how rounds would be like with you are a predator and how well you RP. Wether you would bring in a positive twist or an interesting surprise or if you'd just mess around and not fully portray your character to others through RP.

It's going to be a -1 from me.
    -BLUEFOR
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Novacti View Post
    After observing you for a few rounds, I have found you to be a mediocre player; not very noteworthy of anything. Kinda just there in the background and your activity isn't very notable.

Your answers to the questions are decent, showing a good understanding of the predator psyche, honour and rules.

However, due to you being not a very noteworthy player, leaving me with no room to imagine how rounds would be like with you are a predator and how well you RP. Wether you would bring in a positive twist or an interesting surprise or if you'd just mess around and not fully portray your character to others through RP.

It's going to be a -1 from me.
    -BLUEFOR
    In a way, I AM kind of glad you get that impression of me because see, Caesar Giovanna IS supposed to be a 'background character', it's all got to do with his biography and past life before joining the USCM. Though it was never of his greatest wish to enlist, he eventually gave in to his father's constant nagging (who at the time was a retired LCPL) of joining the Marine Corps. And, in most rounds, Caesar tends to just 'cowardly' hang back in the backlines of actual combat, as a (for most of the time) highly inexperienced PFC with little to no actual previous combat experience, he'd understandingly be completely terrified when faced with hulking frames like the Xenos, causing him to kind of fall into a more 'shellshocked' state, only going and seeing actual combat when forced by his SL's orders, that was the whole gimmick behind the Giovanna character, just your average joe, with an overly proud father, that was pushed into the Marine way of life by circumstances alone rather than desire, he's not a hero or a traitor, but simply, someone. Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to read it! my thanks.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NescauComToddy View Post
    Whitelists are not a question of popularity anymore, and they are way more accessible as of now. As long as whitelisted players have had a single interaction with you, it's enough for them to give your app a +1 or -1.

Grammar is important for an application. English is not my native language either, and I ended up having my first app denied because of it. I suggest that in case your app isn't accepted and you decide to do another in the future, ask a councillor to review it before posting.

You are still too new to be whitelisted, especially as a pred. I recommend that you play a few more months before making an app for any whitelist.

Basically this sorry. -1
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone has said everything else. Yes popularity is not a thing that you need to have but being known in game would be helpful. Another is that your story isn't every engaging to me.

Overall it will be -1
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there, totallynotanunga

The council and I have a had a chance to do a final look over of your app and have found it not of sufficient quality.

In brief, your story is lackluster. Your story consists of your character hunting and that's about it. We are looking for more from candidates stories, specifically, a backstory to their Yautja involving their clan, what their goals are and what drives them towards those goals, their religion (If they have one), personal quirks and or traits, and anything else that adds depth to your character.

We ask that you try and think outside of the box. With that being said, we understand that there are few templates which are new so don't feel discouraged from running with an idea if it's already been used by another player, we just ask that you try and make it your own.

This application is denied