Elder Queen
    Their BYOND Key
    Ventyas
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    1:30am
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Investigate the issue
    Description of the incident
    SO, i had 4 rav, 1 crusher hive. the ravs decided to fuck off and fight young, and kept refusing order after order to stop. so i ahelp it. a QM message goes out to listen to queen, then the ravs tick to mature a moment later - and 3/4l suicide. i watched them suicide, and ahelped them right as the 3rd rav went and suicide.They just ran up and stood around and died, one i even healed after a drone tugged him behind a wall, only for him to get up and run out and die. I immedaitely got slapped with IC issue, when clearly the ravs were suiciding in response to a QM. losing most of my T3 like this was a severe blow, and obviously grief-suicide.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    irrc they were not a trial mod long ago just make them trial longer because seriously this was clearly the ravs suiciding in response to a QM

Whitelisted Synthetic Adralimas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contributing as a witness to one death and involved in another.

I was JO-E And i can tell you that i had no intention of dying due to some queen mother report, Instead i decided it was a good idea to try and flank and got meme'ed.

Another of those three ravagers, GA-M3 Tried to save me from myself and died aswell so i don't believe it was their intention to die due to that queen mother report either.

The third rav i can't say anythin about.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waiting for logs to respond
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ravs Chat logs.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Everything else.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs to show requests to stay in hive, staff interaction and rav deaths.
    I can't get any logs for locations I'm afraid. If anything is missing please let me know.

Sorry it took so long to get logs!
    Last edited by forest2001; 12-03-2019 at 07:06 PM. Reason: CKeys Purged
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So let me explain you my reasoning.

I was observing this round and the fight when your ahelp arrived.

You had a total of 3 ravagers, all of them beeing Mature and your hive orders were to avoid fight at young.

Two ravs (Adrilamas and another one) went for a flanking manoeuver but got caught by the marines instead. The third one died on the frontline, caught if I remember correctly by the SADAR, however I'm not fully sure of this could be an HEDP.

Moreover, I do not think that anyone would suicide as a T3 xeno just because they got salty after a Queen Mother announcement. Afterwards, we are here to get fun and you wouln't get any by dying just to upset a queen.

Both other ravs were disconnected so I couldn't PM them and I asked Adrilamas in Msay if that was intentional which he responding it wasn't.

The only person I saw beeing salty was in fact you, by calling ravagers dumbasses and the rest of yoru reactions. The other were just playing the game like anyone else. However looking for your reactions, I have in fact made a mistake by not issuing you a warning considering your behavior in game, in this report and your position of mentor and I'm sorry about it, I'll surely do it next time.

Above can be resovled by management
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly, the logs and testimony show that the ravs did not suicide because of the QM. Even if they did, however, it's basically impossible to prove.

HOWEVER, Ventyas's conduct in the response above is not acceptable, and they have been warned about it.

Resolved.