User Tag List

Thread: MoonZoon - Developer Application (Spriter)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MoonZoon - Developer Application (Spriter)

Developer Application
    Byond ID?
    Moon Zoon

Age?

Gender?
    Male

How would you define yourself? (Coder, Mapper, Spriter):
    Spriter

If Coder, what languages?
    -

Any previous experience developing with SS13?
    Yeah, I've already been spriting for some other projects like Fields of Fire, Lifeweb and some personal projects of mine.
    I've been spriting for almost a year now and am always trying to improve my style so I can move out of my 32x32 comfort zone one day.

Proof of any previous or current work:
    You can have a look at some of my sprites here:

https://imgur.com/a/4ovEZHN

How well do you know Git?
    I've never used it before, but it seems quite accessible and easy to use. I should get the hang of it pretty quickly

Your primary job is server development, not policing the server. You may be given Moderator-level of access but you should *not* be invoking any administrative actions unless there are no moderators or Admins online. Do you understand?
    Yes

Anything else you'd like to add?
    If you'd like you could give me something to sprite first so you're able to better judge my abilities and how well I can adapt to CM's style of spriting. I sadly don't have as much free time available as I used to but I'll try my best to put in some work for this server.

Thanks for considering my application

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Moon Zoon! Thank you for showing interest in the spriter position and apologies for the wait on a response.

I've discussed this with my team, and we all agree your sprites are of good quality. Normally I'd be willing to send you the test, however, your hours played are very low. It may not seem like it given all the memes of devs not playing the game, however we value time played greatly. I'm seeing maybe 5 hours in the last 3 months, and essentially none before then for the majority of 2019.

As such, I will be denying this for now, but I encourage you to reapply in a couple of months if you're still feelin' it and you've upped your time played.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler:

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resolved, denied by lead spriter.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke