Your Character Name?
    Stasiek Laker
    Their BYOND Key
    Grimcad
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    12 minutes before this post was made
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    3. Determine the seriousness of the issue
    a. This is very important because the seriousness should match the punishment. For example: using light netspeak (emoji's and such) is not a bannable offense for first time offenders; however, killing a marine for an insufficient reasons is.

5. Determine the punishment.
    a. Determine the bare minimum punishment. There's no reason to jump straight to a ban, especially if the incident didn't cause a major disruption to the game. Try to use warnings, and if you do need to ban don't be excessive. Most bans should not be above 12 hours.
    Description of the incident
    So it was almost the end of the round with the SD timer pretty much ticking with minutes left, we had the last bioscan and it said that there are xenos around Delta prep, so me and a Delta marine that I forgot the name of go there from the ladders near the escape pods.

So after going around chasing the Defender we got into the crashed dropship, shot up an seemingly AFK Ravager and seeing a couple of nested marines that seems to have ghosted already I decided to shoot them with a smartgun. And then I promptly get contacted by Grimcad and told that "Shooting infected marines is not allowed just because they're going to die anyway" what with the state of the ship in the round where the medical staff is basically confined into one surgery table and maybe a couple of roller bed at CIC and Brig, not to mention end of the round where the SD is imminent.
    Evidence
    Check the logs.
    How you would punish the accused
    A stern talking and a day suspension.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Washed up CM-SS13 Host NGGJamie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no �state of the [round]� where outright murder of helpless/SSD marines is permitted. The only time it MIGHT be acceptable is if the marine is literally begging for death- but even then it should be AHelped first for confirmation.

Grimcad acted completely within the rules and his abilities here, without question. What you did classes as a form of Grief.

Closed, no action taken.
    Synthetic Application-Leonard [Accepted] - Predator Application-Thei-De Na'Tauk [Accepted]

Mentor: 06/28/2017 - 08/07/2017 / Trial Moderator 08/07/2017 - 08/25/17 / Moderator 08/25/17 - 10/11/17 / Trial Admin 10/11/17 - 10/30/17 / Senior Mentor 10/30/17 - 03/15/18 / Mod Manager 03/15/18 - 07/08/18 / Coder 07/08/18 - 07/27/18 / Host 07/27/18 - 10/19/22

I run Linux on all of my machines and actively reject Windows. I have some cool dotfiles up on Github for configuring some of my favorite stuff.

Contact Info:
    Spoiler Spoiler: