Date of Incident
    November 29, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Cory Paulson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    WrongKeyo360

Accused Character Name
    Fabio 'Flan' Espinosa

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    5-7 PM 29 November USA

What rule(s) were broken:
    rules 3,4,6,15

Description of the incident:
    "Aiding, abetting, conspiring: Assisting others in committing a crime, directly or indirectly, encouraging them to commit one (including bribery), conspiring or attempting to commit a crime will be treated as having committed that crime with regards to punishment."

In short MP Fabio encouraged me to commit crime and then arrested me for that, then tried to push on me sedation and in the end permabrig me for Minor Crime - Contraband, because and I quote "Marine Law". Abused my character and used to much force (Button me without reason, when I was in brig at that time and wasn't resisting at all).

Description of accident:
    Act 1:"Crime"
    CMP Terry with MP Fabio came to my room to give me report about explosion in Bravo prepare room. I thanked CMP and send report to W-Y corp. CMP Terry left, MP Fabio stayed in my office and asked me if he can have Ulrazine. I closed shuttles and said I can give him pills. At that time I thought he was asking pills for himself to try it or for future use during evacuation, or he just wanted to play drug addict of some sort or just wanted to try Ulrazine pills. I WARNED HIM THAT THEY ARE ADDICTIVE, he said it is fine and he knows that. So I had no intentions to harm MP Fabio and didn't encourage him to use it. I used briefcase near him and take out all 5 pills from pill bottle and gave it to him. But then I thought, he could report me about MP channel and asked him to do that after I have already gave him all my pills. Then he left.

Act 2: Arrest.
    I was running around and complaining about Research and that they were testing nades on Almayer, asked them to stop, they say they won't unless I gave them Clearance level. Then suddenly CMP Terry asked me to come to my office. I came to my office and CMP Terry asked why I gave his MP Fabio drug, at that time I thought CMP Terry somehow found out that his MP Fabio was using Ultrazine pills, so I played dumb and I said I know nothing and gave nothing. But how I was wrong. To my amazement, the one who was trying to arrest me was not CMP Terry, but MP Fabio, who asked me pills in the first place. He basically said I gave it to him. After that I had nothing to do, to keep playing dumb and asking for more solid proof then just words of MP Fabio. CMP Terry asked me to go with him for questioning to Brig, I complied. (During this time Researcher came into my office and try to dissarm me, telling he won't stop blowing up ship, if I don't give him accesses. I think nobody arrested him)

Act 3: MP Fabio is bending law to his needs.
    CMP Terry wanted to question me, MP Fabio was trying to brig me. Instead of questioning I was put into cell by him naked, but with ID card(or was it bug).(He also broke procedure and haven't set the time before putting me into cell). I said they had no evidence, except of words of MP Fabio, who asked me pills in first place. Briefcase was locked. I was in cell for contraband, MP Fabio left, I complained CMP Terry why timer is not set and I was in cell for a long time already. CMP Terry set up timer, I assume to end drama, also reduced time. After my time run off, I was still locked in cell. Then MP Fabio came. He broke into my office(I don't know if CE or CMP allow him to do this, I wasn't agree on that also) found empty pill bottle, he also found loyality implants. He also somehow broke case with them, I don't think, I have accesses to them. I keep playing dumb, but then another amazing thing happened. Captain entered the brig and MP Fabio start saying to him that I was planning SEDATION and to overthrown ship command by using loyalty implants. And then suggested that I should be:"EXECUTED OR PERMABRIG". Captain asked me about Sedation and I denied all allegations, then he told MP Fabio to brig me for what I did - Contraband. But I already had my time for that and was stuck in the cell. Then MP Fabio decides to put me into permabrig for Minor Crime - Contraband. Because Captain was there that time and Captain could give order to permabrig someone(
    Permanent Confinement: If the total punishment is to exceed 60 minutes, the Chief MP or CO can give special permission for permanent confinement, no matter the crime. ) So I asked MP Fabio why he was taking me into permacell and he said and I quote "MARINE LAW", so Captain haven't ordered him to put me into brig. During this time MP Fabio used excessive force on me. After that I start writing complain to Admins.

Act 4: Death.
    Alamo was hijacked, I had couple of Byond crashes, was cuffed and dragged by MP Fabio, he also left me at one point. In the end he brought me to my office and I died from ship crash.

Main points:
    1.MP Fabio asked me first to give him ultrazine pills, which is "Encouraging to commit crime".
    2. I warned him about addiction nature of pills and had no intentions to harm him.
    3. Was arrested after several minutes on words of MP Fabio, but not when I was giving him pills.
    4. Briged for contraband by MP Fabio, but without following proper "Detainment and Brig Procedures".
    5. CMP Terry set timer for my "crime" 10 minutes, but I was still in cell after that time.
    6. MP Fabio was trying to push SEDATION on me and put me into Permabrig after I already served my 10 minutes for Contraband, because "Marine Law". (The Minimum Punishment should be used in most cases unless it is a duplicate crime or several crimes have been committed and only one can be chosen.)

TL;DR: MP Fabio provoked crime and then arrested me for that and then push crime out of proportion.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Check logs.

How you would punish the accused:
    MP Job ban for 6 month to reflect on behavior.
    Last edited by forest2001; 11-30-2019 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Added CKey

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've added their CKey and full player-name to your post.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs between the two:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was CO here, no idea what occured before hand but I was called down to the brig during the clusterfuck of an OP, Fabio showed me the evidence, i believe neurostim implanter? some pills etc etc, I concurred that it was contraband and authorized Fabio to charge for the crime as according to marine law and choosing an apropriate time himself. From what i saw Fabio did NOTHING wrong.

I also believe this was handled in game as im sure you ahelped about it. But yea would require some loggin.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna wait another day or 2 for the reported to respond, and then I'll handle this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright first off, I gotta say that lying to an admin is a pretty shitty move to do, since you did have me those pills and as MP, I have the right to arrest you. You cannot make up stories on ahelps because it will get you fucked up, and making YOU look salty as fuck. Anyway the reason I am saying this is because am admin reached me for the reasons that I had arrested the CL without proper escalation, by "just throwing pills and say CL did this". Now the reason why the CMP would believe me is that I'm an MO, and MPs are required to listen to Marine Law first, and common sense later. You gave me illegal pills, and you get fucked for it, now how did I knew about the pills? Heard some marine talking about CLs in other ships giving drugs to marines in brief. So I thought ICly to myself, is this true? And tested it with an approval result, you gave me pills, I had to find out more if you had more contraband items in your barrack, so I did. I entered the barrack with your ID I legally took from you, and found out the pill bottle you store the ultrazine, and upon looking at your closet I found the locked case which opened and found more contraband items, I assumed W-Y issued this to you to use against the CO and "control" him, so I viewed it as a threat and possible sedition, but CO decided it to be max Contraband and permad you. It was not my fault you gave the pills to MP forces and get mad at me for using it against you, this is a HRP server and so treat it like so.

(Sorry for formatting but I'm doing this on phone)

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accused has a permaban pending, so likely no further action will be needed involving this report, although I'll wait for @Dubszor to formally close it.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player is getting snapped for something else so no further action is required.