Date of Incident
    December 1, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Bill Carson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A

Accused Character Name
    N/A

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    12:00AM CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 6.

Description of the incident:
    Was playing Bill Carson with Bill Carson's permission. Played the round and marines were doing well, and I gave the XO the bridge as I went to deal with predator stuff. I had 3-4 predator items on me. I was also dealing with an MP who said a thing a comms about executing someone, I then brought him to the CIC and the CMP. Also, had the XO make a report on the MP, which the MP in question came and asked me about later. I was later doing stuff with the predator and saw constantly about delta getting me for no reason at all just because I was Carson. Later while surrounded I blew up the predator teleporter (which I admit I knew would blow me up no hiding that), and then after it didn't kill me I was shot down, and then taking to medbay to die brain dead.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs, I also got in trouble because I was Bill Carson after I got permission from Bill to play himself. I did nothing dumb, anything crazy, and I was targeted because I played Bill. I was later PM'd by Grim because he thought I broke a rule which I didn't as I got permission. There is no rule for playing someone else, even more if you have permission.

How you would punish the accused:
    The people that mutinied against me should be looked into for meta-gaming because it was obvious I was meta'd against. I am not bill, I did nothing bill does, and I was mostly on the ship leaving the XO in charge while I dealt with MPs and predator stuff.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not meta gaming at all. You didn't lead the operation well.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PS. Most of your officers are against with you. There is something wrong about you, man.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was never given a reason, was playing Bill carson and did nothing that needed a mutiny, gave my XO the bridge which would've been obvious if anyone looked, and was dealing with an MP and predator stuff for about an hour.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to see any commander get mutined for the same stuff, no? Obvious meta target because I was playing the name Bill Carson.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheng why did you just say this then? https://i.imgur.com/fNSZhc4.png

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am stating for the record I allowed Lumdor to play as Bill Carson for this round.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to clarify that i wasn't leading a mutiny. Nothing is meta gaming from that round because we are against to Command but sad to say your XO and some staff officers joined the mutiny so we didn't kill them. Also Delta marines are saying mutiny in radio chat and Lieutenant Peter Bates announced that mutiny is happening it seems you are very quiet like nothing happens.

And that (imgur image) is my advice, man. I can't blame or judge people who doesn't like Bill Carson character.

One last time, the mutiny is against with the Command but your XO and some SOs are with us. Thank you. I won't debate you, Lumdor.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to clarify, that I am not making a report about the validity of the mutiny by Delta. Feeling that command hasn't led them properly can be a valid reason. I am writing this report because I feel the mutiny was meta-targeting Bill Carson, and they were using a flimsy excuse/meta comms to do so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I led the mutiny. From my perspective I felt that command authority had been screwed considerably. The ground operation was tenuous. The squads were in disarray without explicit orders, and what orders that were given were vague. The SO of Delta and the XO implied that their recommendations were being overridden when they gave them. There were no Nexus defenses, LZ1 was wide open. I decided to go back up and mutiny against the captain who I believed was not acting in the best interests of the operation and the men carrying it out. I obtained permission from the admins and gave my reasons, and with the word of god given we went forward.

Throughout the mutiny I personally acted within the rules set by the server regarding mutinies. I dragged the captain to medbay for revival after he set off a suicidal explosive device when we had cornered him. I gave him several chances to stand down but he simply ran until finally cornered in the final confrontation. Before that, I had captured the CMP, but there was a firefight when guns started going off between my men and the MPs. I really had no control over that, besides telling them to meet fire with fire.

I don't believe this was meta-gaming by any party. The marines were frustrated because of the disorganized nature of the operation and wanted to take it out on somebody. The fact that the captain was "Bill Carson" really didn't matter to me personally. I really enjoy seeing Fitchace play Bill Carson. I think he's a damn genius. But if he steps over a line, my character will attempt to check that behavior for the good of the operation.

There was some salt in DCHAT about it. Some of the mutinying marines don't really like Bill Carson. If that factored in to their decision to mutiny, I don't know. But I don't know if you can prove that specifically either, because there were still legitimate reasons.