User Tag List

Thread: Akabinxstar - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Akabinxstar - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Akabinxstar
    Character Name?
    Aiko "stutters" Amano
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Survivor
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Aceluke
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    Perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    Baystation
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Bad deathclaw
    Reason for Ban
    Banned |Duration: 10080 minutes|Reason: Metagaming and LRP as a survivor, along with grief if that can be counted. As a survivor on big red decided to wordlessly run up to marines and start shooting them with a buckshot shotgun as they were leaving the alamo on LZ1. There was no roleplay or interaction indicating they were hostile until they started shooting. Only thing they said was. 02:24:12]SAY: Aiko 'Stutters' Amano/Akabinxstar : Time to kill some american scum' Which indicates they were waiting near the LZ just to kill marines as they left the alamo to deploy. | Sun, May 19th of 2019
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    So in the events that took place, I was with 2 other survivors. After running around the map for a while to gain ammo and supplies, the two decided to head up into the caves north of LZ much to my disagreement, Despite this I followed them. After setting up and holding against petty runners and lurkers, we eventually heard the dropship. The xenos began to flee and we were going to leave through the caves we entered through, which would take us back to marshals, but we found out there were still a few xenos residing in the cave system. My plan from the get-go was to be a hostile survivor, because I had previously become engaged with a match of Rainbow Six, Which required a good amount of my attention. So in order to not die from xenos, the two survivors I was with decided to come out through the walls north of LZ, leaving just north of the dropship. My game was about to start, so I needed to get a quick out of the round card, so I said "Time to kill some american scum" while some marines were around, And then I began to shoot. I died as planned and went into my game of siege. While playing, I had no idea I was being Ahelped because of my headphones being on at max volume. between deaths, I would text in the chat a few things then go back to my game, which gave Aceluke the idea I was ignoring the ahelp, which lead to him giving me a survivor perma ban and my 7 day ban that lead to my recent perma.

I feel like the claims of LRP and Metagaming are untrue, and that the very statement that I didn't give any indication, followed soon after by words that stated hostility is pretty contradictory. I personally feel like the only thing I did wrong here was fail to respond to the ahelps, which I take full responsibility for. On another note, This was my only other survivor offense, the first being almost a year ago.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot about the monkey note, so my claim is false about not having notes in a long time, sorry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This appeal has been accepted,

The ban has been lifted