Pasha 'Meer' Yavuz
    Their BYOND Key
    Dorkkeli
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    2:00 PM
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    5. Determine the punishment.
    Description of the incident
    to break it down, i did what every MT does and checked OB (XO claimed to do it) and reactors were done (CE doing), then went to maint for my pet project - to make a hovel/home in north main, you know, just how MTs do. while building some doors after clearing a room, MPs came inside and demanded to know why i blocked a door off, then got onto me for building and said get permission. during this, apparently the ship got bombed in brig, medbay, and CIC, so they all ran off after telling me i was under arrest, and i thought there was some kind of event going on with traitors, as thats common lately. welding myself in from the MPs i knew would be coming back for me, i contacted CE and was about to ask him to help me get out of my trouble spot. the MPs with CE help barge in right as im building a girder to block them, and i try to talk to CE again and then suddely CMP pulls a mod 88 and tried to gun me down, shooting up the girder and nearly getting me as i dodge. so i shot them in response, at first i shot the wall across the way, to try and get them scared off, but one MP, oscer ran into the shots. in my view it was IC, as thier was alot going on with bombings and then a CMP is trying to mow me down with a mod 88. he very very much jumped to using lethals, despite having CE right next to him to simply unbuild the girder, ontop of me being willing to talk it out. In logs, i was never hit by the mod 88 as i dodged it, and i myself, only registered one hit, as my intentions were not to merk them. But simply demostrate in RP, i was armed and willing to defend myself. It was made explicit that people shouldn't be punished for responding to ie with ie. and to file a report.
    Evidence
    ~
    How you would punish the accused
    I just want the note lifted, i have been doing my best to stick to rules and be chill since i got mentor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will pull logs today or tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

PMs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

And the note with the ban:

[14:01:30]ADMIN: XXXX has banned XXXX|Duration: 1440 minutes|Reason: Improper Escalation: As an MT, shot at MPs who were trying to shoot down girders that the player had built inside maint tunnels, while the MPs were trying to arrest the player. Shape up, your note history is terrible.
    Last edited by CryoDrake; 12-07-2019 at 06:20 PM.

Ceyella
    Please add logs of CMP and CE for accuracy of the incident as it was CMP who up and tried to gun me down, and CE was trying to RP talking me down while he did so.

Ceyella
    Arnie Perkins - was CMP, who improperly escalated a RP to pulling a gun and shooting it, which prompted my shooting. I don’t remeber CE name.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, the MPs shouldn't of shot down the girder. Could of just waited for the CE. Anyways, I understand why you shot them, and you are allowed to when they commit IE. However - You still shouldn't shoot them back if you believe they are breaking our escalation rules. It makes more work for all involved.

Resolved - Note removed.