December 5, 2019
    Your Character Name?
    Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper
    Their BYOND Key
    Sakuyoi
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    9:00 PM
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    3. Determine the seriousness of the issue, 5. Determine the punishment.
    Description of the incident
    There was an incident where Goddard Power has decided to mutiny on the round start by making self-briefing on the briefing period, headed to Alamo, hijacked the ship and deployed without a clearance. This resulted a mass capture to Xeno side, lowering the numbers of men to fight. What I see was rule 2, 4, 17, due to considering this unauthorized deploy and hijacking the shuttle after making the improper briefing. However, after multiple ahelp, they have made the punishment as a 'warning' despite his action affected major issue on the situation. Also to mention they simply pushed the fault away to the Command in game, as it was so obvious that we'll consider them as a rogue and mutineer.
    Evidence
    Moderator PM from Sakuyoi: Asked in MOOC for you to guys to adjust on what he did and just make the round go as usual. But what did you guys do? You still persisted with the rogue stuff.

I already warned them. And rest assured that if they do this again they would be banned.

Moderator PM from Sakuyoi: Its not a simple warning. I had told them the consequences if they do it again.
    Yes it is a major disruption.
    I did tell everyone to make the round as usual and drop planetside and adjust to what the alpha SL did.
    But whoever was in command was clearly still persisting instead of adjusting to make the round smooth. There were no MPs around to handle "deserters" and "rogue" marines. And thats why i told you guys to adjust.
    How you would punish the accused
    None on the moderator as it was a mess. I just simply want a proper punishment against Goddard Power.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bit of an explanation of the reason why I've made a report-

From my point of view, a simple warning really didn't seem to fit with a major influence they have made by 3 rule breaks, while also pushing the faults over to the other peoples on his action.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PMs between Lily and Godward:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by CryoDrake; 12-06-2019 at 01:33 PM.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuliy View Post
    SNIP
    Query. This seems to be more of a report against a player than a staff member. You even include a bit where you imply the moderator isn't really at fault as the whole situation as a mess. Can you please clarify as to which group you wish to see this report levied against (Player or staff).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both, in fact. While Goddard Power actually did the round start mutiny, followed by the logs now, the PMs between the two do not show that they have not been heavily warned despite they have violated multiple server rules. And checking this log seems like they actually ignored they have done the mutiny on the round start, then throwing the blame to the command.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my perspective. They didnt "Mutiny" Roundstart, At most it would be roundstart shenanigans and LRP(UPP or CLF RP) on what they did. They didnt shoot up CIC but just deployed preemptively.
    The SL was talked to and was pressed on the fact that they're a veteran player and they should know better about the rules. I do think that was a heavy warning from me.

After that I told everyone in MOOC to make the round flow and to adjust on the early deployment and "ignore" what has happened earlier so that the round can go smoothly.
    CIC still insisted that the marines were "rogue" and i looked at CIC and they have in no way to handle at least 7 marines planetside since there were no MPs. Only the CE and the SO are playing command.

To be honest CIC put more fuel in the fire in derailing the round and making it disrupted even more because they ignored my MOOC. Instead of adjusting and sending marines planetside they did the opposite. There were still a lot of marines in the almayer by 12:40 as i remember.

There were no admins(to send an MP ERT which i wanted to at that time when CIC ignored my MOOC) and the sole senior mod we have was playing that round and i didnt want to bother them and they need to get permission from jerkface too.

I do think what the SL did was not that serious. They just roleplayed communist. Dropped marines preemptively. My MOOC got ignored then round got derailed even more. I had done everything in my power to make the round flow smooth but was ignored.

My decision to not ban the SL still stands. They said sorry about it. I am very lenient on banning people especially if they apologized. People do dumb shit everytime and this is just one instance this month.

I hope you got the message correctly. Sorry if my english is bad.
    Last edited by Sakuyoi; 12-07-2019 at 07:29 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dubszor is sick and I'm sitting at work at the moment with some free time.
    Sakuyoi did their job, and issued the player a warning as it's plainly visible in the DMs in accordance with our ban progression rules.

Staff decide the final punishment if its investigated during game or managers if it's a report. We also do not share what punishment if any was taken with players out of respect for privacy.

I don't see any wrong doing here at all, and Sakuyoi used all their powers as they could to try and keep the round flowing as no admin/senior mod was available at the time. These are reports if the staff member is outright violating our guidelines/abusing powers, not because you don't like the outcome of an investigation or that someone was or was not punished.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 12-09-2019 at 08:15 PM.