Pierce Jackson
    Their BYOND Key
    Jerkface00
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    1:07 PM EST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Not preserving the RP and enjoyment of the server, abuse of power
    Description of the incident
    Jerkface made an event where he spawned 30 roundstart abominations (Predaliens) for no clear reason. He gave marines hunting traps which were falsely said to be unable to be triggered by marines if they wore clan grieves.

On top of this, he also let any xenos who were born in the round to ahelp to become another abomination.

He also knew exactly what he was doing would be a terrible event, as in the Custom Event OOC info, he said it himself.

Now, one might think this was just a mistake. No one would ever make an event like this again if they realized that it would turn into a dumpster fire. That is where you are wrong.

He has done similar events TWICE in the past. One of which he banned hunting traps for predators, and the other he spawned a primordial abomination, which had 100x the health of a normal pred alien and could kill/crit in 1 slash.

These events have all been extremely unfun, and anyone who witnessed them would agree, yet Jerkface refuses to stop making events like these. This is a clear abuse of power, and had no attempt at preserving the fun for everyone.
    Evidence
    [//showthrea...ghlight=lance] This is one of his old events similar to this.

[https://i.imgur.com/zGqXwLM.jpg] The request for more xenos to ahelp for abomination

[https://i.imgur.com/2VFO5qY.png] Clearly sarcastic joke at a round he knew would turn into a dumpster fire
    How you would punish the accused
    Make it so these types of events don't happen anymore.

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://streamable.com/2t4nn

This is just some clips from said round. It became unfun and obnoxious after the 3rd Predalien kill - just to notice there was 15 more still running around. Xenos would literally burst as larva, and ahelp to become a free Predalien. I don't even know what the goal of this event was, it was just a massive waste of time, almost as if he was just doing things just to.. do them??
    The fabled WEEB

Masamune 'Nippon' Sanada

Omen - 1st Generation Synthetic

Guan Dekna - The Shorty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will pull logs soon.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the main problem with this event was that Jerkface didn't have a proper sense of scale and restraint that round. Around 40 Abominations(https://i.imgur.com/t5Jt0IA.mp4) were spawned in total throughout the round, with something around 30 when marines landed. To "balance" that, marines were handed around 200 hunting traps (https://i.imgur.com/3nbZ5zy.jpg) and greaves that initially were thought to be able to not trigger traps (they still do). Around 5 Abominations could tie up multiple squads if they're careful, but 30 Abominations as once is just absurd. Combined with the fact that only a single Event Predator was in the round with a Predator not being forced just illustrates the problem.

Abominations are inherently tied to the Predator Whitelist. By not allowing any other Predator in the round just gives the visual that there wasn't supposed to even be any RP with the event: The Abominations were just there to be a harder enemy for the marines could shoot, and the xenos could just earn an Abomination by just aHelping for it.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I was not involved in the round, I would like to speak on Predaliens (aka:Abominations) in AvP lore.

Abominations are an affront to the anscentory and gene pool of the Yautja. Should an abomination be discovered, a clan or members of a clan will divert whatever resources they have available to destroy it. Luckily, Abominations are relatively rare as the Yautja do not allow themselves to be tainted by the infestations and will quickly kill themselves to save the honor of their clan

I said that Abominations are rare. 1 Abomination will bring down a few esteemed members of a clan down on it. More than 1 Abomination would bring in an entire clan. More than this would likely result in the glassing of whatever ball of dirt these abominations were on, and a culling of the clans the Abominations came from.

If this particular round were to be followed from a lore perspective, an entire Yautja clan fleet would have bared down on that planet and autoclaved every last micrometer of the surface.

In no way shape would the Yautja have been absent in force from this kind of infestation.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Alpha SL during this round we deployed roughly around 12:40ish and when I had moved my squad into position to secure the area ~5 minutes later a swarm of Abombs rushed the Wardens office and a good portion of the marines got perma killed including myself.

JerkFace makes some pretty good events but this one was rather poorly done. In order for one one team to progress they need to perma kill the other which made it not fun for a lot of players.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Under investigation, post saying, "I did not enjoy the round," are not needed.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I have super secret manager perms I've decided to pull the logs for this report to make it easier, cause I can see things a moderator cannot
    Jerkface ran an event before this round

[10:08:00]OOC: unknown/Jerkface00 : PSA
    [10:08:10]OOC: unknown/Jerkface00 : going to do something different next round as well

Uses a mod that has pred whitelist
    Spoiler Spoiler:

briefing to event roles
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Making gear
    Spoiler Spoiler:

He turns all the xenos into well....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Setting the tone for marine forces
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Jerkface sends in the elder predator to tell the marines about what is coming
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Setting the tone
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Letting humans know what to expect
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Setting the tone
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Traps dont work
    Spoiler Spoiler:

chat logs
    Spoiler Spoiler:

more PMs
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Attempting to give the marines a boost
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Thats the end, so there were no adminsay or secret admin verbs used.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will add only this that He spawned Nuke for marines after the round turned into stale endless siege of FOB (where aboms didn't wanted to do shit, because each slash to wired cade is damage that you can't heal outside healer drone, or fresh corpse), but failed/forgot to inform benos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    I will add only this that He spawned Nuke for marines after the round turned into stale endless siege of FOB (where aboms didn't wanted to do shit, because each slash to wired cade is damage that you can't heal outside healer drone, or fresh corpse), but failed/forgot to inform benos.
    The Queen was AFK at the time and... never saw the message...
    Magdalene Meinhof el marino
    FF-XXX-V1 el xenomorpho
    Zin'Keh el predatorro