User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are your favourite events?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    probably impossible but an event where all xenos (except queen) have random abilities from other xenos (except queens) but keeping their original damage/tackle/plasma values

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast Seer View Post
    snip
    I did an event with a palatine like this, and I may do a similar one in the future.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by forest2001 View Post
    I did an event with a palatine like this, and I may do a similar one in the future.
    We never saw the end of this event, the server OOM'd, and that was the only xeno oriented event I've seen so far.

I have seen marines get xenos as pet attack dogs a bunch tho so far on this server. Which is fair lore wise since research made the This Guy but it's annoying where every event that might involve xenos is the marines getting special xenos to fight against the regular xenos who are always constantly outnumbered in the first place. So I would prefer not to see events like this pop up two times in a day. The first time it was a bunch of corrupted xeno, and the second time it was a predalien in the same day. Please do these events sparingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ones I love the most aren't really events, but where a particularly robust xeno gets a special name and description (The invictus aka hivechad, The Alpha and Omega queen/crusher duo). These are always fun because they're totally player driven. The flip side of this, for me, is when the xenos get totally stomped before 12:40 and admins spawn in more xenos just to make the round more interesting.

There was a mini event recently where I think Jerk spawned in a buffed rav to fight a pred, that was perfectly fine.

The ones where xenos are given an OP queen/T3s don't really appeal to me, they're very hard to make fun because of how one sided they tend to be. As others have said XvX is very not fun, if that ever comes back it would need a serious rework from the devs to be enjoyable and that isn't really worth the time.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Events which generally target CIC/shipside roles are fun, it doesnt force the events on the general population (beyond reason).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    events generally end horribly and start horribly because the marines won't RP and want to shoot anything that moves.
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Round changing event=Nope. And it turns DC into a saltmine and everyone will hate you that you made it.
    A event that does not change the round but spice up the round is always a thumb up.
    Trading event. Spell wizard to give gift to xeno and marines is good and that sort.
    Bad is when you make a event that gives 1/10 survive rate to xeno or marine just because you have the power to do it. please don`t do that. That is makes DC salty.
    But this is my point of view