User Tag List

Thread: ToHellandBack1 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ToHellandBack1 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    ToHellandBack01
    Character Name?
    Elliot Raub
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Unknown
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Forever
    What other servers do you play on?
    /vg/
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Previous accounts I've used have multiple different bans throughout the servers
    Reason for Ban
    Player in question ban evaded, but was honest about the evasion when questioned about it as well as thought he had been unbanned, player was very apologetic in his PM's and cryoed his character himself. Filing 7 day ban and perma ban, Good luck in your appeal.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    N/A
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I've had multiple accounts across the short couple of years I've played this game mainly due to forgetting the passwords of throw-away emails, but the ban was applied to my previous account Dr.NeoCortex. The permanent ban was for, if I remember correctly, disrespect and being a general asshole in game with the use of racial slurs, insensitive jokes, and immature behavior all around. Reflecting upon myself three months later I find it embarrassing that this is who I was. A dumb manchild who's only enjoyment was derived from other peoples misery or anger and that this is how I would be remember as.

With how I acted before none of the staff who read the logs would probably trust what I say, but three months ago was an entirely different person. They didn't understand that too make friends with others you cannot be one who insults, toes the rules, or disrespect staff or players in general. It foster an environment of chaos and playing with 200 other individuals during peak hours the staff must be watchful for people like myself who decided they had enough of the rules. I understand the reasoning of the ban and why it was in placed and understand if it will remain in place until a later date arrives as it's only been a few months since I was permanently banned even though it feels as if it was a century ago now.

Now, I did ban evade today on this date with the account ToHellandBack01 and I do hope it doesn't affect the judgement of the final decision.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Notes for ToHellandBack1:

Banned |Duration: 10080 minutes|Reason: Re-Applying permaban / 7 Day ban. Player in Question ban evaded, but was honest about the Evasion when questioned about it as well as thought he had been unbanned, player was very apolegetic in his PM's and cryoed his character himself. Filing 7 Day ban and perma ban, Good luck in your Appeal.
    by Moderator on Mon, December 9th of 2019

Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for Dr. Neo Cortex:

None

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fact is you never appealed your first ban, and Emeraldblood has your ban listed as DO NOT LIFT.
    That means you're no longer welcome on CM-SS13, and only she can over-ride that, and to be honest she won't.

I'll save you the trouble, and give you a chance in the future. If you come back in 30 days with a VOUCH for stellar behavior from another SS13 server, I'll consider talking to my admins and her about it.

It's not a 100% promise, but if you do what we ask, I can probably get her to change that tag and let it go to admin discussion.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 12-10-2019 at 03:58 PM.