Byond ID?
    Lt. Mr.Doge

Marine Name
    Dimitri Povtranko or as Xeno DO-###-G3

Other Whitelist Applications
    N/A

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Alexei

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    I understand the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines Requirements.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    Synthetics can only attack Unknown Life Forms and Hostile Factions, they cannot freely run over and pick up someone else's gun and shoot Aliens with it like Ellen Ripley from Aliens 2 (1986) with the whole M41A pulse rifle Flamer thing. Synthetics can only be issued melee weapons and cannot go charge with the marines with a melee weapon because a Squad Leader said so. Synthetics are there to be the Support not charge in with the entire USCM Military.

Synthetic Character Story
    Alexei in Russian it means Defender of Humanity, Alexei is a UPP Synthetic who had worked with the UPP For several years however everything changed when Alexei went aboard the Almayer with the team sent to go and kill all of the CM, Alexei was busy treating a wounded UPP soldier before taking the impact of a HE Grenade from a Grenade Launcher, Alexei was then pulled towards the Almayer and their crew as Alexei lay still on the ground, After the UPP attack was Repelled, the Crew of the Almayer after treating those on their wounded, they turned to the body of Alexei a UPP Synthetic, The Commanding Officer believed that it would be much more wise to see if there is anyway to have Alexei be all for the USCM and betray the UPP.

After a week had passed aboard the Almayer, Alexei was then delivered to Weyland Yutani Corporation, The Backbone and Military Supplier of the United States Colonial Marines.

Alexei went through android rehabilitation and after around a year or so of rehabilitating, Alexei no longer served the UPP and served the USCM and The Weyland Yutani Corporation, After about a year or so the almayer returned to Earths orbit and had Received dozens of Synthetics amongst them being Alexei who is now an active duty Synthetic for the Crew of the almayer and the USCM, However Alexei still new the Russian Language as default due to working with the UPP in the past.

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Polite and can speak Russian and understand Russian. Alexei acts more of a robot than a Synthetic though is willing to throw in some humor were he thinks it would fit in, However is generally nice to everyone and wants to get the job done, no matter the cost even his own life he will throw himself down on a grenade for everybody's survival.

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I know how to Construct things, Deconstructing walls is my kryptonite. setting up an engine is not possible.

How familiar are you with Command?
    Im familiar with telling people what to do, However the Overwatch Console I don't know everything about it, and have never used the orbital Cannon.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I know all of the Surgical Procedures to muscle memory, Chemistry on CM is still new to me.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Anyone can do this I mean, c'mon its not that hard guys, its simple paperwork and giving marines guns and attachments that will break their pelvis.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I believe I should be a Synthetic since I like the style of it, I already do the style of it by when I fully heal someone all I say is "Green To go." or just "Green" Since I have a lot to do as medical staff. But In perspective I like how the Synthetics work it looks like it could be fun and I don't really like having to go out and blow aliens away with a gun since 90% of the time I just die, I prefer the stay back and be a Support Class rather than a guy with a Smartgun with a RPG Shotgun Flamethrower attachment with a guille suit on. The Support way of SS13 is for me to be honest and its what I like doing and I believe that I deserve the whitelist since I like playing Support, I don't like Front lines crap, and like being in the back helping the marines out than dying in the front.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    Never, I'm a good boy.

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    N/A

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    No matter what, I am willing to learn from my mistakes and am willing to learn new things on how to set up the engine and learn everything about the Overwatch console and hopefully finally get to drop the hammer down on them Xenos man with a big OB.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes
    Last edited by MrDoge; 12-10-2019 at 11:35 AM. Reason: To fix a Spelling error that I had noticed which I'm not pleased with having Spelling errors which is common for me sadly.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just going down the line.

You are physically not capable of firing a gun as a synth. We literally cannot. Minor rest of answer is good. Just in case you didnt know.

Story..I liked it but its brief. Further, part of the point of the story is to help highlight how you will be playing your synth. No dialogue means I cant judge that. The idea is good, the bones are there. Ill leave further critiques to my more writing capable robots.

Quirk is not a quirk. It is supposed to describe the unique manner in which you will be playing your synth. What sets Alexi apart from other synths? Everything you wrote under thst section applies to pretty much everyone (except the grenade part, that violates self preservation). You are the UPP synth right? So maybe you have a dumb accent and continually try to convert people to communism. Maybe Russians dont make eye contact so you never face who you are talking to. Thats a pretty shitty quirk too.. but you get my point.

There is more to engineering than wall construction. Can you repair an APC? Generators? What does "setting up an engine is not possible." Mean?

Command, fine. You wont fire the OB anyways.

Chemistry is key to me, we have had a loooot of bald medical lately. As a synth, you will probably be in chems the start of the round almost everytime. So by new to you, do you mean you havent done it, or you just dont have recipes memorized?

I see what you did there with your req answer... but as req is more than your joke. Do you know how to do things like order things, drop a crate, manage points?

Finally try not to edit your application. It is mildly frowned upon.

Neutral for now, mainly because I like the idea of a UPP synth interacting with a UPP ERT.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must know how to setup the engine and how chems are made and work as a synth at a minimum. Synths are literally masters of all support roles, from medic to doctor to req to overwatch to policing to engineering. Inability to preform these tasks will get you delisted if you were listed so to prevent that...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Reply to issues addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    Just going down the line.

You are physically not capable of firing a gun as a synth. We literally cannot. Minor rest of answer is good. Just in case you didnt know.

Story..I liked it but its brief. Further, part of the point of the story is to help highlight how you will be playing your synth. No dialogue means I cant judge that. The idea is good, the bones are there. Ill leave further critiques to my more writing capable robots.

Quirk is not a quirk. It is supposed to describe the unique manner in which you will be playing your synth. What sets Alexi apart from other synths? Everything you wrote under thst section applies to pretty much everyone (except the grenade part, that violates self preservation). You are the UPP synth right? So maybe you have a dumb accent and continually try to convert people to communism. Maybe Russians dont make eye contact so you never face who you are talking to. Thats a pretty shitty quirk too.. but you get my point.

So yes I do know Synthetics are completely not allowed to run around with guns at all, the Quirk part is still semi work in progress meaning I'm planning on doing Accent's and talking about Communism and such and will mostly make either funny remarks like a doctor says something like, "Don't steal all of medicals roller beds we need those!" and Alexei would be like "But Comrade, everyone having equal Roller beds are better for the survival of the marines, Da?"

and yeah I know the grenade part in the story Violates a Synthetics Violation law, what I believed was that UPP synthetics cared out their team members they went with rather than its own life to preserve its Team members rather than itself, almost like Synthetics have only a protection law and not along the lines of what Weyland Yutani Synthetics already have, so like the UPP have different Synthetic laws or Rules for their synthetics than what W-Y does.

However to also answer about the engine issue and chems issue, I am learning Chems but in the past I have played on a Heavy RP server and I was able to be granted to play CMO, and from the looks of the Chems that I've read on the CM Wiki, Chems seem to be completely the same on every single server, So I know how to make, Bicaridine, Kelotane, KeloDerm, Dexalin, Dexalin Plus, The one thing I cannot really like figure out is how to put together what the marines have been calling.... "UngaJuice" to me that sounds like some sort of clown crap that doesn't seem to be at all easy to make.

However Like I did state in the Application I am very willing to learn anything that I don't already know, I did also play Req quite a bit when I first played here so I'm very familiar with how the Supply Drop Console works and what the A,B,C,D,E symbols on the floor represent, A,B,C,D all represent which squad requested something such as. Alpha requests Medical supplies at Hydro which a coordinates would be like -278 -187 (Note : those are just random Coordinates as an example not actual coordinates of Hydro) and the E is basically whatever you put Coordinates in on the Terminal. However coming back to the I Dunno how to do this or that will cause issues and such, then I'll certainly look into gaining the Experience as to setting up the engine on the Almayer, And better learn the how of Construction works on the Server and better learn the Deconstruction of things on server as well.

However I had not stated that I do not know how to do Policing within the application at all. I also too played as a Security Officer on a Heavy RP server and know how to deal with troublesome marines, using Non-Lethal Force unless they are making a serious threat to the lives of all marines and Civilian personnel onboard the Almayer. and No I will not chase people down to the Planet, that's way outside of a MP's Jurisdiction seeing as their Jurisdiction is only to the Almayer and nowhere else.

However in overall this reply is to inform Staff of what I have been doing to improve my skills since I am not allowed to Update the Application at all as doing that can and will result in the Application in being denied.

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDoge View Post
    However to also answer about the engine issue and chems issue, I am learning Chems but in the past I have played on a Heavy RP server and I was able to be granted to play CMO, and from the looks of the Chems that I've read on the CM Wiki, Chems seem to be completely the same on every single server, So I know how to make, Bicaridine, Kelotane, KeloDerm, Dexalin, Dexalin Plus, The one thing I cannot really like figure out is how to put together what the marines have been calling.... "UngaJuice" to me that sounds like some sort of clown crap that doesn't seem to be at all easy to make.

However Like I did state in the Application I am very willing to learn anything that I don't already know, I did also play Req quite a bit when I first played here so I'm very familiar with how the Supply Drop Console works and what the A,B,C,D,E symbols on the floor represent, A,B,C,D all represent which squad requested something such as. Alpha requests Medical supplies at Hydro which a coordinates would be like -278 -187 (Note : those are just random Coordinates as an example not actual coordinates of Hydro) and the E is basically whatever you put Coordinates in on the Terminal. However coming back to the I Dunno how to do this or that will cause issues and such, then I'll certainly look into gaining the Experience as to setting up the engine on the Almayer, And better learn the how of Construction works on the Server and better learn the Deconstruction of things on server as well.
    Though I am also a Synth applicant, here's the thing; as a Synthetic applicant, you MUST ALREADY have skill in every field. Synthetics are expected to be competent to not be in the learning stage by day 1; that's just how they work. If you don't have the skills in Engineering nor Medical, you are not only failing to do your job in the gameplay sense (most powerful support role, but you don't even know how to do some tasks and are learning to master others), but you are breaking immersion on how Synths are meant to be (Synths are programmed to do almost anything and fulfill any support role).

Practice with other roles first before you consider being a Synth, that's all I have to say. You don't need to be the best, but competent enough where you can do the role consistently and independently.

Just as a side note, unga juice is a medicine with one third Brute Medicine, one third Burn Medicine, and one third Painkiller. The fact that you do not know shows a lack of experience, even for chems considering it's the most basic custom chem Marines will ask for... maybe besides Iron pills, which is not good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Baffled and Progress Update.

Quote Originally Posted by optimisticdude View Post
    Though I am also a Synth applicant, here's the thing; as a Synthetic applicant, you MUST ALREADY have skill in every field. Synthetics are expected to be competent to not be in the learning stage by day 1; that's just how they work. If you don't have the skills in Engineering nor Medical, you are not only failing to do your job in the gameplay sense (most powerful support role, but you don't even know how to do some tasks and are learning to master others), but you are breaking immersion on how Synths are meant to be (Synths are programmed to do almost anything and fulfill any support role).

Practice with other roles first before you consider being a Synth, that's all I have to say. You don't need to be the best, but competent enough where you can do the role consistently and independently.

Just as a side note, unga juice is a medicine with one third Brute Medicine, one third Burn Medicine, and one third Painkiller. The fact that you do not know shows a lack of experience, even for chems considering it's the most basic custom chem Marines will ask for... maybe besides Iron pills, which is not good.
    Which is why I'm taking time to learn Engineering while this application is up to show that I'm willing to do what it takes to become a Synthetic, And Unga Juice You cannot criticize someone who doesn't know what that is because they have never heard of it, TO me it sounds like you already have a grudge with me from the way your worded your reply to my application, Reminder That I came from a Heavy RP server were Unga Juice was never heard of, The fact I didn't know how to make it doesn't mean that I'm immediately a shitter trying to become a Synthetic to gain the ability to 1v1 a queen, And I know Chems its the same thing here just missing one ingredient making it all the more easier to do Chems than requiring Phoron or Plasma in other servers cases, I know Medical, I know how to use the Overwatch Console better now than when I made this Application, and am nearing perfection of setting up the Engine, And I'm not
    "Breaking Immersion on how Synths are Meant to be
    Since I am not a Synth Already so there for I'm not Failing to do my job neither am I breaking Immersion, This is an Application after all and if you believe that an Application on CM's Forum with someone who has listed they don't have complete experience in certain fields, but are clearly showing that they are taking their time to learn the fields while their Application is Up and that they aren't Whitelisted to play as a Synthetic Person yet(and or if their Application is Denied) Then where does Breaking Immersion come into play If They are not a Synthetic Person yet, And I know what is expected of Synthetic Personnel, That is why I'm taking the time to Learn to show that I'm willing to do what it takes to prove that I'm not some moron trying to become a Synthetic to just powergame the hell out of Xenos, But to Show that I am here purely for the Support Experience rather than being (on the front lines dying every time Marine experience LT Ripley from Aliens (1986) with a M41A Pulse Rifle and a Flamer duct taped together.)

However as I had written this I already know how to make Unga Juice and am nearing the full knowledge of setting up the engine, I know how Command Works, I know How Medical Works, I know how Requisition Works, I Know Marine Law. I'm not going to continue the list but all I lack currently is the Full Knowledge on setting up an Engine and thats it, Other than that, I know how to pretty much do everything on the Server.
    However I'm not replying just based upon trying to prove you wrong I'm replying based upon you would say that I have lack of Medical Experience, and that I'm Immersion Breaking a Role that I clearly do not even have yet on the server.

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDoge View Post
    Which is why I'm taking time to learn Engineering while this application is up to show that I'm willing to do what it takes to become a Synthetic, And Unga Juice You cannot criticize someone who doesn't know what that is because they have never heard of it, TO me it sounds like you already have a grudge with me from the way your worded your reply to my application, Reminder That I came from a Heavy RP server were Unga Juice was never heard of, The fact I didn't know how to make it doesn't mean that I'm immediately a shitter trying to become a Synthetic to gain the ability to 1v1 a queen, And I know Chems its the same thing here just missing one ingredient making it all the more easier to do Chems than requiring Phoron or Plasma in other servers cases, I know Medical, I know how to use the Overwatch Console better now than when I made this Application, and am nearing perfection of setting up the Engine, And I'm not Since I am not a Synth Already so there for I'm not Failing to do my job neither am I breaking Immersion, This is an Application after all and if you believe that an Application on CM's Forum with someone who has listed they don't have complete experience in certain fields, but are clearly showing that they are taking their time to learn the fields while their Application is Up and that they aren't Whitelisted to play as a Synthetic Person yet(and or if their Application is Denied) Then where does Breaking Immersion come into play If They are not a Synthetic Person yet, And I know what is expected of Synthetic Personnel, That is why I'm taking the time to Learn to show that I'm willing to do what it takes to prove that I'm not some moron trying to become a Synthetic to just powergame the hell out of Xenos, But to Show that I am here purely for the Support Experience rather than being (on the front lines dying every time Marine experience LT Ripley from Aliens (1986) with a M41A Pulse Rifle and a Flamer duct taped together.)

However I'm not replying just based upon trying to prove you wrong I'm replying based upon you would say that I have lack of Medical Experience, and that I'm Immersion Breaking a Role that I clearly do not even have yet on the server.
    Alright, I misread your response to BeardedWall, my mistake. The assumption I made is that you were very inexperienced, looking to be a Synth. However, when I meant immersion, I meant that your skill had to be very good in order to RP the role properly; Synths are meant to be capable of doing almost any task) and for you to be unable to would be pretty immersion breaking. However, I'm very aware that Synth players are not perfect gods at all jobs (although some come close to it).

I don't have any grudge on you; I don't even know who you are beyond a synth applicant. However, "unga juice"; it's a very common term amongst the basic marine. People don't want to say "Bica-Kelo-Tram", and Unga is a very common replacement which most doctors are able to comprehend, atleast the ones I have worked with in the past. Experience doesn't come from doing all the fields of support alone, but also understanding Marines and how they function which includes their colloquialisms and behaviour (which, given marines, isn't too hard to do. ). I don't plan to vote on your application, but I recommend you drop your "I came from HRP server" mindset for CM13; CM13 does not have the same RP as Aurora, or Bay and has a different community from the average HRP server. I don't want you to be alienated when trying to work with people who may have never even heard of HRP, or MRP, so please, keep this in mind.

TLDR: I made a few wrong assumptions of you; you seem like you do have some experience. But if you do pass, please take the effort to learn the CM13's community and its wacky :tm: colloquialisms, even down to terms like "Unga Juice" or you may be completely alienated in communication, which is not good for productivity, especially for a role that is always working.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're a synth, marines won't trust your skills especially in command. Keep learning, bud. -1

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All synths can understand the in-game Russian. You should not be speaking actual Russian unless it's for a small gimmick/unimportant to the round.

Besides this, "being nice" is kind of plain unless you have a specific way of displaying it, which you should be doing in the story.

With the engine stuff, I really don't understand why you cannot do it, if you examine the object it tells you the next step. It's literally hand-holding you.

Please work on these things for next time -1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A reply to rules adressed and Engineering update.

Quote Originally Posted by Minimike View Post
    All synths can understand the in-game Russian. You should not be speaking actual Russian unless it's for a small gimmick/unimportant to the round.

Besides this, "being nice" is kind of plain unless you have a specific way of displaying it, which you should be doing in the story.

With the engine stuff, I really don't understand why you cannot do it, if you examine the object it tells you the next step. It's literally hand-holding you.

Please work on these things for next time -1.
    Which I certainly do understand the language rule, However in the past I had communicated with a Player who seemed to only speak in Russian and so I replied in Russian to him about how things are going for marines and that is that, eventually of course a Admin or I believe maybe a mentor or Mod AdminPM'ed me about it and told me that there is a rule against speaking a different language than from what everyone else knows, I know the Speaking alternate languages Rule and understand it to a T, I simply had went through the language barrier to offer my support to another player and had told them there was a rule on the server about speaking/typing anything other than English, he understood and started typing in English.

The only times my character would speak in Russian is if its to communicate to UPP on a level of Role Playing such as acting as a bridge for those of the UPP and the USS Almayer to speak to one another such as being a translator for both sides to hopefully end certain conflicts before Conflict starts. Most the time I ever type in Russian on Server is if its to basically say things like. "Блядь"(Fuck) or "Блин Ямада Корпорация хранит секреты и дерьмо." (Damn Yamada Corporation keeping Secrets and shit.) that's just how my Character who is not a Synthetic acts since he's Russian, Otherwise I will not type in Russian unless if its to reach out to a Russian speaking player to answer a question or to tell them that the server rules state they have to type in English

However as I type my Reply to you, I have mastered everything on the Server and await for Application approval or denial.