User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: windhealer signing off

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

windhealer signing off

Hey ya'll, cheers for all the fun rounds we've had over the last year and a bit. Made alot of friends and some enemies but overall my experience with CM and its players has been a great one. This games been the most fun i've had in vidya for a good while and given me an outlet for escapism in a time when i've needed that most, so for that I say thanks to the talented folk who keep it running and developing and the playerbase who make it what it is.

At this point however I don't believe my character to be compatible with the standards of RP nor do I feel compelled to change the way I enjoy playing CM and interacting with others, combined with a general fatigue for a game i've played ALOT of i've decided its time for Windhealer and co to head out chief. This isn't a dig at the game, the staff nor is this over the events of last nights round, it's been awhile coming although I guess having WL removed over what I believe to be harmless fun RP was the proverbial straw to a quite strained camel. The best part of CM for me has always been the emergent, player driven adventures and the stories they tell, which personally I think is an aspect of the game that is becoming more and more constrained.

Shoutout to all the XO's who have run the op while I get decapped by lurkers planetside, all the marines i've friendly fired with a HPR, the MP's i've bamboozled and the squads i've led into glorious ambushes to be slaughtered, and of course the occasional xeno I've killed. My last few rounds involved me suicide bombing a queen and CO, hosting a game of scalpball, conducting a blood ritual and being reborn after walking through a pile of burning xendigos, which is as good an end to the Windhealer tale as any.

Stay /unga/ friends

*salute
    Last edited by Dreven; 12-12-2019 at 12:27 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goodbye all mighty War Chief. We cut off all scalps in your name.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aww shit brug you were easily one of my favourite people to RP with even if I only got the chance once. Stay safe man. Your RP was great to me and you have a very chill behaviour. May you be content wherever your life takes you next.
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can't just end your tale like this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im pretty sure you'll return eventually, you can't escape from CM curse that easily. Still, have a good one until then chief
    Man'sur, Cetanu's Al'nagara| Pedro 'Nescau' Heering

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreven View Post
    snip
    Have a good one. I don't know what the council is going to do, if anything, but you still have your whitelist so far as I am aware, you just need to appeal the ban on it.
    I hope to see you in the future, while there are elements that I'm not fond of, you've definitely provided some unique RP.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My favorite CO and one of my favorite SLs. You made my XO rounds as I was getting the WL extremely fun, and truly made squad cohesion better as SL

o7 mate
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't need a whitelist. Comeback, chief.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gerdy is certain those underhanded elements who dislike you are the same who scheme, plot, sneak against poor gerdy too,

Gerdy never experienced a boring round with you in it, A credit to the server and people playing it.

Gerdy thinks you magnificent for the adventures you took him on.

Taught Gerdy how to play scalpball

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    au revoir brother