User Tag List

Thread: Castor23 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Castor23 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    CastorTroy23
    Character Name?
    Eric Overstreet
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Not a jobban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    management (so i dont know)
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    TG, F13, Bee, TGMC
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    TG
    Reason for Ban
    Just general shittery/overescalation, mainly as security
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Honestly, there barely is any difference between this appeal and the last one : I'll just try making this more senseful and cohesive.

As a premise, I'd like to say that despite my ban record on other servers and my note history on this server, I respectively have not done such things in CM and I have left the low-rp behavior behind.
    I haven't really done anything else much beside some EORG.

Now that that is set aside, I would like to first and foremost say that I am at fault. I shouldn't have made those vulgar comments. I regarded them as simple, casual banter between marines (which as you may know are often regarded as ironically homoerotic and/or racist) and got instantly warned for it: I apologized and stopped making such comments after that, including in the following days. I have learned my lesson and will not do it again.
    To further reinforce the point, I would like to say that it's a bit hard to keep track of which server is and isn't 18+, though I'm also at fault here since I should've remembered the rules : with every big community being 18+ (TG, Citadel, Black Rose, Drymouth Gulch and so on) and some being """"PEGI13"""" (Bee Station, where admins seemingly post NSFW content despite the server being labeled otherwise), it simply is hard to keep track.

However, I would like to protest against the decision to escalate it from a warning to a perma-ban, as well as its label, "ERP", which it really isn't in my opinion : no sort of erotic roleplay has occurred in the scenario.

That is all. I hope I've justified and made amends properly, thank you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    April - Synthetic
    VIC - Xenomorph

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What you did was an absolute violation of our 18+ rules and went beyond what we allow/tolerate for the disgust clause and the bravado RP clauses.

You will have to come back at a later time, it's too soon to even consider lifting. I highly suggest you play on another SS13 server and come back with a vouch.