Date of Incident
    December 12, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Takai 'Swift' Ryuzoji

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A

Accused Character Name
    Connor Anderson

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    10:20 PST

What rule(s) were broken:
    6, 15

Description of the incident:
    So there's basically two separate incidents which I'll try to break down so there isn't any confusion.

So I was arrested for insulting the CMP Connor Anderson when he came into Delta prep that's fine right. Reasonable enough. However while I was sitting in line instead of flashing me or literally any of his other tools he thought it would be funny to choke me in which I started resisting since I doubt anyone likes me choked. So I decide to not come in peacefully if that's how he wants to do this. I get arrested after I manage to disarm him and try and run away from an assault by him. I'm like okay he choked me that's assault according to marine law but what's the worst that can happen. Well he forgets to remove my ID and the gun on my back and tosses me in the cell.

Anyway the second incident is that prior to this round this same CMP was fighting with the entire Delta squad the round prior constantly insulting Balto the SL at the time and the SO who was on overwatch in our channel and everyone else in the squad starts insulting him and I join in eventually since our spec got arrested and because the brig was destroyed I don't know the specifics.

The same round I get arrested we find Connor Anderson standing in our prep room making really strange comments as if he was crazy and in my opinion trying to bait us so some of us end up getting arrested by him after what happened last round.

I'm not sure if carrying on past grievances from a previous round is a meta rule violation or something since I didn't see it listed specifically in the rules so if it isn't don't take it into account.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    screenshot of the chat log when he choked me: https://gyazo.com/db37c913f6667d55005bf796ecbfd94e

screenshots of the gun on my back while i was already processed and brigged:
    https://gyazo.com/4c02cf7f5d73b9b3ad03dbf0ce6f4bf4

https://gyazo.com/7f153220ddc916018d25088a8adef358

How you would punish the accused:
    I'm not the judge here but I don't know why he should continue to be CMP and lead other MP's if he can't follow basic brig and arrest procedure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will pull logs later.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I told you to get on the ground in the delta prep that round, you refused after i warned you, i told you i will throw you over because there were people in the way, i didnt choke you, i threw you as soon as i grabbed you by neck. I thought you might be confused or something so i gave you time to try to get down again, you started running and disarmed me and took my flash, after that i stunbattoned you easily as you ran in a straight line and brought you to brig. The gun part was a mistake and i thought it was your armor gun, i was pm'd about this by a mod though so that part is dealt by i believe. Ask me if you need anything else, i cant load gyazo pictures rn due to internet issues.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs from second round:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs from the first round:

Spoiler Spoiler:

PMs about the gun:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by CryoDrake; 12-18-2019 at 12:07 PM.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be handling this report in a day or two. If you wish to add anything else, say it before then.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to ask CryoDrake to get logs of a mod PMing me about leaving the gun on Takai in brig

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have updated the logs.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He didn't choke you, he reinforced his grab to throw you and get you out of the Req line. That is fine. The issue with the gun/ID was handled in game. I also do not see any issues with the logs from the second round.

Resolved - No action taken.