Date of Incident
    December 13, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Hans Von Leygood

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Connor Edwards

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    12:30ish AM (1:30ish EST)

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3. 4 and 15

Description of the incident:
    Joined the game 20 minutes into Prison as SO.

I went for the Brig and wanted to take some Cigars when I got a lag. Reconnected twice or maybe once and when I came to, decided I could get it from the Rec infront of CiC and left.

At this moment, a MP by the name of Connor Edwards (Or Connors Edward, CMIIW.) stepped into the room. Being as Delta was currently going Unnga onboard the ship, I assumed he was in a hurry just as I was. So I ignored him and made my way for the Ladders when he pulled out his Tazer, and attempted to taze me, comically missing twice. It was only then he blurted out "Halt!" and tried to interrogate me.

I was... in retrospect, salty of being 'attempted' tazed even if it did miss, and was kind of in a hurry to report to CiC.... so I told him that he should had verbally said something if he suspected me of breaking ML, and that I did not answer to him because of CoC. I ordered him to stand at attention while I reported him to CMP and waited for his reply.

Once I did and seeing as it was handled, I then proceeded up to CiC and thought nothing of it.

Then, at the End of the Round, the same MP comes into CiC with a shotgun and goes directly for me. Honestly at this moment, I was expecting him to shoot me. I warned him via LOOC that he could get banned. He instead hit my character maybe once or twice with hostile intent then logged off.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Sorry no logs, I don't know how to get it. But I did PM Grim on this matter and he advised me to make a complaint here.

How you would punish the accused:
    Meh. Baldie MP. I know I've had my share of mistakes first time rolling it out and had been ahelped to not doing it again. And since Rule 3 and 15 were sorted out in Character. I would say go ahead for the punishment for EORG. Or warn him next time?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will pull logs later.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CMP here, the round was a mess, i dont remember too much but i know he didnt respond to the comms and the round was pretty much solo MP for me. I'd say he is new to MP but not to the game from my little experience with him. Sorry i dont have much useful info but still thought its woth saying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Memesky View Post
    CMP here, the round was a mess, i dont remember too much but i know he didnt respond to the comms and the round was pretty much solo MP for me. I'd say he is new to MP but not to the game from my little experience with him. Sorry i dont have much useful info but still thought its woth saying.
    Hey man, yeah round was a mess. When I asked for you in the Command net, you did reply despite the chaos and said you would handle the reprimand. So I let it be and ordered the MP to continue his duty. I'm a bit sad that you didn't have enough time to process it but its ok, understandable with what was going on in that low pop round.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just incase my pm to Cryo Drake doesn't come through, I'd like to amend my report to include taking the shoulder pads from the locker and cigars as I legit forgot to mention them, thank you.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be handling this report in a day or to. If you wish to add anything else, say it before then.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems the MP broke ML arrest procedure, so they'll get a note for that. The PB at the next round should of been an EORG if they shot you, but they didn't.

Resolved - Note added.