User Tag List

Thread: Proposed way to calculate KDR as marine main

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Proposed way to calculate KDR as marine main

https://gyazo.com/169974befe5b6b54cf875d0baac99ad1
    So I have been quite salty lately over losing my glorious KDR due to the revives counting thing a lot and I thought of a potentially well accepted solution to make me not feel shit at the game.
    Alien kills: 1 kill
    Marine kills don't count but we're all still shit HEFA knights
    Revives: -1 death
    so 39 38 is the general KDR,
    factoring all these things in, I have 5 (one intentional) marine kills as marine , so it'd be 34/14 KDR
    Do you guys think this seems like a credible plan against the massive 6 deaths a round revive crap?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan10000llahd View Post
    https://gyazo.com/169974befe5b6b54cf875d0baac99ad1
    So I have been quite salty lately over losing my glorious KDR due to the revives counting thing a lot and I thought of a potentially well accepted solution to make me not feel shit at the game.
    Alien kills: 1 kill
    Marine kills don't count but we're all still shit HEFA knights
    Revives: -1 death
    so 39 38 is the general KDR,
    factoring all these things in, I have 5 (one intentional) marine kills as marine , so it'd be 34/14 KDR
    Do you guys think this seems like a credible plan against the massive 6 deaths a round revive crap?
    I think the way it's implemented is fine. If you realise that revives will lead you to more deaths, then why not just leave the round entirely? Also, marine kills should still be included as you're still considered as "Human" in other hostile ERT or events.

Besides, it's not like KDR matters anyway. *flexes my own statistics in signature*
    Captain Morrigan 'M.K' Kessler

Statistics
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Medals
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    git gud
    the only thing that should be changed is giving the kill to the guy who gave the last hit instead of the one who did most of the damage

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Inside Me View Post
    git gud
    the only thing that should be changed is giving the kill to the guy who gave the last hit instead of the one who did most of the damage
    i asked about that once and they said that tracking most damage would take too much resources to do so they just do last hit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they best thing to fix with the statistics is making them actually work. I can't see what gun I killed a queen with, in fact most guns fail to show what you killed, just how much you killed. I even supposedly got a kill from a nuclear explosion. It's really broken and that kinda makes it hard to take retrospective on which guns I ff the most with, and which castes my guns seem to be suited for. Also how do you only die ~40 times in 60 hours? Oh and you can just subtract times revved from deaths to get your number of true deaths, making it 14 deaths to 39 kills.
    Last edited by R61425; 12-20-2019 at 03:53 PM.