User Tag List

View Poll Results: Are you an Epic Gamer?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am an epic gamer, sue me

36 48.65%
  • No, I suck at playing the game, so I'm sitting here crying about muh RP

38 51.35%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The actual state of CM: A house divided

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The actual state of CM: A house divided

Muh Immersions have been broken for the last time. Muh RP cannot flourish in this environment any longer. The Epic Gamers run rampant and this is disgusting. As days go on and on, and as the society in which we live continues, the Epic Gamers have destroyed everything we hold dear. Something must be done. We must reopen donations to get an RP server. This is for the good of all the RP left in the world. Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude. You a dude that don't know what dude he is!

I suggest, that the new RP server should be about a space station; with its crew interacting with each other. To create tension, we should have a random person selected as the “antagonist” of the story. This could just be a normal traitor, working for the opposition, looking to disrupt and destroy the ship. Or, it could even be a magical sorcerer. Whatever it is, it will help bond the crew together, and make for excellent RP scenarios. What if you’re the ship’s Quartermaster and you received the news of your department is the target of total annihilation? Will you spend your well-earned money to arm you and the staff under you? Or will you sacrifice your station for the good of the crew, and order another food crate to help out the chef? But how would your employees react to it? Will they understand? Will they be objected to your decision? And how would you handle the situation if they disagreed and complained to the Head of Personnel about you?

We need to secede from this union and withdraw ourselves from the oppression of the Epic Gamers. CM will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be, but that’s NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Other servers like Bay, Paradise, Citadel, Aurora… are NOT GOOD ENOUGH. We need to have our own place, our own server, our own RP standards, and rules. If we succeed, we will create a haven for all those who wish to RP to join. I can see it. I can feel it. Do you know why? It’s because the best way to predict your future is to create it. After all, if we don’t act now, what will come next? Violence and abuse against those who RP? Discrimination? Segregation? I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day. But NOW, I know. The only way forward for our community is for us to have a second server. Thank you for reading this, and I hope you consider the possibilities.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "He who controls the past, commands the future. He who commands the future, conquers the past!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey pal, Acid Goop is the next door down.

. . . it's also not fun when - rather than marines, whose job it is to possess the minimal amount of brain cells to follow orders and point a gun - people play neanderthals who know only asking for drugs they think they're more entitled to than the Squad Medics are and running into the nearest cave to end the round as fast as possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey i like this post i really like it thank you for posting i just wanted to say that i really appreciated the part where there was the sarcasm i liked it so much that i want to... you will be my gf?????? please?????? i need shitposter colonial marines gf who shitpost in general forum place so we cna shitpost together i go to acid goup to find CM gf to shitpost with but everyone there isn't a good gf but you are perfect your post history is so beautiful so delicious very yummy i love it so much thank you sir for showing me this amazing post i love every part i will frame it and puit it on my wall i love it so much i wish i could answer your poll a hundred times but i cant make that many accounts please thank you sir please accept my thanks with all of the pictures i will send you i want to frame this everywhere i will set it as the lock screen of my phone god it's such a beautiful shitpost it's very pretty very bvueaitful it has great texture i love oyu i've fallen in lov with you please elope with me sir please i need you in my life i need you to run away with me please god i need it please i cant live without you i'll do anything to be iwth you please i need you please please please respond to my dms ive send ahundred and i need to see you i need to be with you you are everything ive ever wanted please i need you as my shitposter gf please please pleasepl eapleasw please please please please please please palseap please please please pleas eplease please please please please please please please god please answer my prayers and make OP see this message please let them let me into their life s ow ecan live happily ever after andf shitpost in general please god please i beg you god please this is everything i need i will give you my chastity and purityy forever god please i just need this shitposter gf god please please please please

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahKirchner View Post
    hey i like this post i really like it thank you for posting i just wanted to say that i really appreciated the part where there was the sarcasm i liked it so much that i want to... you will be my gf?????? please?????? i need shitposter colonial marines gf who shitpost in general forum place so we cna shitpost together i go to acid goup to find CM gf to shitpost with but everyone there isn't a good gf but you are perfect your post history is so beautiful so delicious very yummy i love it so much thank you sir for showing me this amazing post i love every part i will frame it and puit it on my wall i love it so much i wish i could answer your poll a hundred times but i cant make that many accounts please thank you sir please accept my thanks with all of the pictures i will send you i want to frame this everywhere i will set it as the lock screen of my phone god it's such a beautiful shitpost it's very pretty very bvueaitful it has great texture i love oyu i've fallen in lov with you please elope with me sir please i need you in my life i need you to run away with me please god i need it please i cant live without you i'll do anything to be iwth you please i need you please please please respond to my dms ive send ahundred and i need to see you i need to be with you you are everything ive ever wanted please i need you as my shitposter gf please please pleasepl eapleasw please please please please please please palseap please please please pleas eplease please please please please please please please god please answer my prayers and make OP see this message please let them let me into their life s ow ecan live happily ever after andf shitpost in general please god please i beg you god please this is everything i need i will give you my chastity and purityy forever god please i just need this shitposter gf god please please please please
    Can you keep the shitposting to acid goop please, we are trying to have a serious discussion here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't TGMC just a lowrp version of CM?

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heraclitus View Post

TGCM is a dumpster fire that shouldn't exist.
    Last edited by Avalanchee; 12-15-2019 at 09:23 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heraclitus View Post
    What's funny is that it's really not much different from regular CM lol

goes to show that bwoinks actually do nothing to encourage RP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalanchee View Post
    TGCM is a dumpster fire that shouldn't exist.
    It had races, now they don't, so that's lame. They have laserguns as standard issue and underbarrel extinguishers for flamers so. . . yard waste fire, maybe?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Epic Gamers just want to unga and whenever I feed Runner 420 a busquit they flame me.

In all seriousness every meta-rush is proof that we can't have a nice, sane, HRP server because unga tards just want to watch the world burn. Then again what's there to RP with? Xenos? Mods say no, that's LRP. Predators? Unknown laughs. Unknown laughs. Unknown has been hit with the M41A rifle round. BOOOM!

Was it always like this or did the server lose something?